Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Beware and Stolen
Seller beware Nelson Wease HCPC inc. >

Seller beware Nelson Wease HCPC inc.

Notices

Seller beware Nelson Wease HCPC inc.

Old 01-24-2013, 10:36 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Responding to post #18 concerning Mike Tach and a PSI blower.
I did buy a PSI blower and Indy Manifold from Mike.
There were no issues with Mike or the specific components as he sold them and represented them.

As a buyer it is up to me to put the homework in on its application and positives and negatives of the component being bought-especially if I am buying it individual to individual. Working order and true representation is mainly the sellers responsibility.

I did have to modify the PSI blower- a gentlemen in the upper Northwest known for electronic fuel injection noted that my blower was set up for alky. A call to Roger at PSI confirmed that statement. Roger sent me the mechanical drawings required to modify the blower. I broke the blower down and machined the case to the drawing specifications. That was not Mike's issue - it was mine for not doing my homework.

The Indy manifold- I bought one manifold and Tom bought the other one. In both cases at extended idle periods (typical driver vs drag) the fuel would puddle in the front of the Manifold. The manifold has a cast depression in its floor in the front half. During extended idle periods fuel would puddle and eventually run into a cylinder. To note my idle fuel values were 12-18lb on a 600" motor. I manufactured a tent for the Indy and put it into place only to run into the next issue with the manifold- distribution. My egt spread at idle was 600deg to 1500deg. I did call Indy- quite frankly they were rude (putting it mildly) when I tried to question them about their manifold. I was not blaming only trying to obtain technical information. I will never call them again- and certainly not buy or endorse their product. The Indy went to the recycling bin. Since then I have built my own manifold specifically targeting the screw blowers operation when dealing with a non-drag- non alky- relatively low boost (15psi) situation with required long idle periods.

In the end Mike ran it as a drag set up. I am running a daily driver. My mistake for not doing the home work. Mike told me exactly what he used it for and the parts were in excellent condition as received.

For the person who is noting on our behalf- he is right I lost a summer and Tom lost a motor and essentially the summer. Lack of investigation and a very large lack of support by one supplier were the major issues.
Old 01-24-2013, 10:57 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Johnb
Responding to post #18 concerning Mike Tach and a PSI blower.
I did buy a PSI blower and Indy Manifold from Mike.
There were no issues with Mike or the specific components as he sold them and represented them.

As a buyer it is up to me to put the homework in on its application and positives and negatives of the component being bought-especially if I am buying it individual to individual. Working order and true representation is mainly the sellers responsibility.

I did have to modify the PSI blower- a gentlemen in the upper Northwest known for electronic fuel injection noted that my blower was set up for alky. A call to Roger at PSI confirmed that statement. Roger sent me the mechanical drawings required to modify the blower. I broke the blower down and machined the case to the drawing specifications. That was not Mike's issue - it was mine for not doing my homework.

The Indy manifold- I bought one manifold and Tom bought the other one. In both cases at extended idle periods (typical driver vs drag) the fuel would puddle in the front of the Manifold. The manifold has a cast depression in its floor in the front half. During extended idle periods fuel would puddle and eventually run into a cylinder. To note my idle fuel values were 12-18lb on a 600" motor. I manufactured a tent for the Indy and put it into place only to run into the next issue with the manifold- distribution. My egt spread at idle was 600deg to 1500deg. I did call Indy- quite frankly they were rude (putting it mildly) when I tried to question them about their manifold. I was not blaming only trying to obtain technical information. I will never call them again- and certainly not buy or endorse their product. The Indy went to the recycling bin. Since then I have built my own manifold specifically targeting the screw blowers operation when dealing with a non-drag- non alky- relatively low boost (15psi) situation with required long idle periods.

In the end Mike ran it as a drag set up. I am running a daily driver. My mistake for not doing the home work. Mike told me exactly what he used it for and the parts were in excellent condition as received.

For the person who is noting on our behalf- he is right I lost a summer and Tom lost a motor and essentially the summer. Lack of investigation and a very large lack of support by one supplier were the major issues.
thank you for the clarification.. as I thought, Mike is a stand-up guy and shouldn't be run down by some loudmouthed a$$hole who has nothing better to do with his time!!!
furthermore, sorry to hear that Indy treated you so poorly, I would think that a company who's been around as long as them would have more respect for an end user of their product... just says a lot for the economic time we're in, "Show Me The Money NOW!! and maybe you'll get service, maybe ya won't lol
Old 01-24-2013, 11:10 AM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts

Another attempt by riverrat to publicly slander mike Tkach. Failed again.
Old 01-24-2013, 11:19 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

this reminds me of my ole favorite cartoon... Coyote chasin the roadrunner!!! when will he ever learn!!?? too bad the Amce tool company doesn't exist... maybe riverrat coulda used them!! Bahahahaha!!!!
Old 01-24-2013, 03:13 PM
Registered

Received 4,526 Likes on 1,298 Posts

It does go both ways though, I`ve been doing mostly buying and I like the protection Paypal offers. came in handy when I returned something and the seller refused to refund my money.

a 150' roll of 3m double sided tape .. they told me they weighed it and there was a lot of the tape missing ... well wasn`t from me.. paypal sided with me and I got my full refund./

Riverratman , wtf is wrong with you!? No facts but you go and slander someone anyway ??

Old 01-24-2013, 03:14 PM
Registered

Received 424 Likes on 178 Posts

A couple of weeks ago, I bought an actuator from Lil Red. I told him that I would send payment ASAP, but it took me a few days to remeber to get a money order. I PM'ed him and he said no problem. I was just out in Vegas for a few days, and when I came back, I had a present on my desk, my new to me actuator. It is exactly how he said it would be, and it was a very easy transaction (except for the delay on my part). I'd do business with him again in a heartbeat.
Old 01-24-2013, 04:44 PM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by riverrat
Nah , but i was present for the real story & Toms is off the boat in the scrap and his roots is back on his cat.i'm not going to muddy up Reds thread
Jeff A.
there you go again with your lying,i had 1 psi and john b,bought it,i know you are a jelous little man,and you have proven yourself as a liar,you dont know me and have never met me but you seem to have a problem with me,i have done nothing to you,if you keep listening to your buddy big daddy,you will most likely end up like him,as i said earlier,pm me a phone number and maybe we can resolve your issues.
Old 01-24-2013, 05:10 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by mike tkach
there you go again with your lying,i had 1 psi and john b,bought it,i know you are a jelous little man,and you have proven yourself as a liar,you dont know me and have never met me but you seem to have a problem with me,i have done nothing to you,if you keep listening to your buddy big daddy,you will most likely end up like him,as i said earlier,pm me a phone number and maybe we can resolve your issues.
thats the best way buddy, or better yet just ignore him all together... lets see him take a run at me... it'll be like hitting a brick wall!!
280lbs of well trained gym rat at your service!!! lmao
Old 01-24-2013, 05:41 PM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

yes,i know i should ignore him,but it,s hard to sit by and watch someone attempt to slander me.
Old 01-24-2013, 05:42 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default fixx

Originally Posted by adk61
thats the best way buddy, or better yet just ignore him all together... lets see him take a run at me... it'll be like hitting a brick wall!!
280lbs of well trained gym rat at your service!!! lmao
+1,,he has issues bashing me as well..like wise,i have a similar build but real crazy when i have to be lol...

cheers..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.