Notices

Gaffrig Performance

Old 05-30-2014, 11:04 AM
RIPSTA Racing Team
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Gaffrig Performance

Anyone have any dealings with Gaffrig Performance? I ordered 6 gauges from them on Jan. 15th, 2014 and I'm still getting the run around up to yesterday. I've made several calls and each time I get a different excuse. Parts for them are being built and should be delivered soon, then they will be put together and sent out. the parts are in and they are in production, should be sent out in a few weeks. 6 weeks ago I was told that they where done and will be shipped in about a week. I figured that while I was away for the following month in Greece that they would be waiting for me when I got home. They weren't. Waited 2 more weeks and called yesterday. Now the guy tells me the parts for them are being made, he has no idea when they will be coming in and it is a very large order so it takes a long time. He didn't even ask me when I ordered or look it up. Their web site sucks too. So I'm back to square one again. He said he would have someone call me back yesterday afternoon or today but guess what? NO CALL! This sucks, sorry for my rant!
Old 05-30-2014, 11:21 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have ordered from them direct in the past and as recently as 3 weeks ago with no problems at all. These were 2 5/8th race not custom however.
Old 05-30-2014, 11:33 AM
Registered

I have you beat fireboat. Been waiting since Oct 13. Excuse after excuse. Spoke with the owner directly three weeks ago and he promised to email me the ones he could ship me out immediately. Still no email. They may be a sponsor here but this is bull shiz. I think its totally ridiculous. They promised me every month i would call that they are coming in another 6 to 8 weeks. They promised that you will have them before the season. I do not care who they are. They suck.
Old 05-30-2014, 01:20 PM
Registered

Are you guys ordering something custom or off the shelf option?
Old 05-30-2014, 02:01 PM
Registered

They are std white gauges peanut was getting them for me as a gift , like he said they have been giving him the run around since October and he has had to call them a least six times long distance from the uk .
Peanut tell them to shove them where the sun don't shine Gaffrig your a friggin joke.
Old 05-30-2014, 05:06 PM
Registered

i deal with mike from gaffrig al the time,,he bends over backwqrds for me to get me what i need..i can call him for you guys and see what the truth to the matter is..
Old 05-30-2014, 05:15 PM
Registered

Received 234 Likes on 81 Posts

Why arent you guys just buying Autometer and be done with it!? Not sure why everyone is ung up on gaffrig and livorsi..
Old 05-31-2014, 03:14 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Drock78
Why arent you guys just buying Autometer and be done with it!? Not sure why everyone is ung up on gaffrig and livorsi..

To match the rest of my gauges .
Old 05-31-2014, 08:04 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by FIXX
i deal with mike from gaffrig al the time,,he bends over backwqrds for me to get me what i need..i can call him for you guys and see what the truth to the matter is..
I spoke with Mike. He explained to me the situation with the gauges. My complaint is why string me along saying they are coming and they are still no where near completion and don't quote me on it but I think He is now not even going to make them. Mike also said he would email me the photos of the gauges he could get me asap. Its been seven months. WTF at this point. Why have the gauges on your site if you have not even produced them. That i did not find out till 4 months after ordering them. I was told 6 to 8 weeks. I figured about twelve by the time I had them in hand which is why i ordered them in october so they can be installed before the season. The seasons here. Gauges are not.
Old 05-31-2014, 08:13 AM
Registered

anyone waiting on broken promises in the marine world surly needs to clesrbthere mind . tell them to get bent and report to bbb . this chit has to stop .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.