Notices

Pictures Required

Old 07-07-2014, 09:25 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OT, but why is it so many people have issues posting pictures? It must be extremely simple if I can do it.
It would be simple if it was free and not something you have to pay for. Im not going to start a photo bucket or flickr or wtf ever just so I can post a link to it when I can post to every other forum or fb straight from my phone with a couple clicks and touches of the screen.
Old 07-07-2014, 10:13 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

I agree it would be nice not to have to be a paying member to directly post pictures. I pay because I don't want the extra hassle when posting pictures. I am on a truck forum and it’s the same way you have to pay to post pictures directly, so I am a paying member on that forum for the same reason.
Old 07-07-2014, 02:22 PM
Registered

see to me that's dumb ive been a member to the turbo forums and probably 5 or 6 different mustang sites and even bangshift etc.... don't have to pay to post whatever you want. So I just feel its asinine to have to pay here and I refuse to.
Old 07-07-2014, 03:32 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

When I post (Seldom) in the swap section items for sale I always add send me your email address and I will send pictures. I've found that those that take the time to do that genuinely are buyers and not tire kickers.
MY 2¢
Old 07-07-2014, 06:58 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Sunrocket24
I agree it would be nice not to have to be a paying member to directly post pictures. I pay because I don't want the extra hassle when posting pictures. I am on a truck forum and it’s the same way you have to pay to post pictures directly, so I am a paying member on that forum for the same reason.
Not true. Don't have to pay to post pics. I do it all the time with zero issues.

On another note, I have often wondered why a seller wouldn't want to post pics of their item in the ad whether required or not. It would help a potential buyer without having to ask for some pics. I'm always humored at an ad that says "reply with email and I'll send pics". Seems a chit ton easier to me to post one set of pics in initial ad rather than email some to 50 tire kickers that have requested them.

Apologies to anyone I may have offended. I tend to look at things a little more straight forward than others.

Buck
Old 07-07-2014, 07:14 PM
Registered

Here's a pic posted without using the uploader from this site. No problem at all. So easy a caveman could do it.

Last edited by buck183; 07-07-2014 at 07:29 PM.
Old 07-07-2014, 07:46 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by buck183
Here's a pic posted without using the uploader from this site. No problem at all. So easy a caveman could do it.

Yes I can also post pictures from Photobucket on OSO not a big deal. That's not my point

I pay so I can just upload them directly from my computer to OSO. Instead of uploading to Photobucket then getting the link and posting to OSO.

I have better things to do than upload photos all day to one site so I can post them later on another site.

Anyways that's a GREAT pic of the Bullet Buck!
Old 07-07-2014, 07:58 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Sunrocket24
Yes I can also post pictures from Photobucket on OSO not a big deal. That's not my point

I pay so I can just upload them directly from my computer to OSO. Instead of uploading to Photobucket then getting the link and posting to OSO.

I have better things to do than upload photos all day to one site so I can post them later on another site.

Anyways that's a GREAT pic of the Bullet Buck!

Thank you for the compliment.

Was just trying to show those saying it can't be done that they are misinformed.
Old 07-07-2014, 08:10 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by buck183
Thank you for the compliment.

Was just trying to show those saying it can't be done that they are misinformed.
Yes I agree with you, I'm not an expert on any forums. This topic comes up all the time on OSO about posting pictures on the forum. I am not a member of any forums that let you post pics directly without paying. So if you are a member of one of those forums and don't have to pay and then you join OSO I can see how it would be frustrating.

This is OSO we burn more money in a few minutes in our boats in gas than a membership. So either spend the money on a membership or use a site like photobucket.
Old 07-08-2014, 11:31 AM
Registered

This is OSO we burn more money in a few minutes in our boats in gas than a membership. So either spend the money on a membership or use a site like photobucket
That may be but I'm a believer in keeping it simple and having to spend all the bull**** time to go get a photobucket or go get a flickr or some other bull then have to post to them then post to here or put a link is a big waste of time and effort. My time to me is worth more money than it is to pay to post pics or deal with that BS so NO I wont pay. Which really sucks because I have and will have a couple more projects that would be cool to share but im not paying to post it when im paying out the ass to do the project.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.