Notices

Beware endeavour32

Old 09-23-2017, 11:15 PM
Registered

Received 4,285 Likes on 1,236 Posts

Originally Posted by offshorexcursion
i don't have a cat in this either but this b.s. Is making this chitty site suck even more

serious question for every member supporting 90viper

is the carb current design? no
will it work like it was intended? maybe maybe not , its old as dirt who knows.
what are the negatives about it? go to a dealership to buy a new truck and leave with a car 20 years older but pay the same price.. You`ll be ok with that?
whats it worth? not what he payed

we have already heard all of your thoughts on principle, ad wording, shipping, endevour32 used to pet bobs kittie cat and now he doesn't so let's gang up on him, etc. Seriously though can you comment on just the carb for one post???

next!
Old 09-24-2017, 07:20 AM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

whats it worth? not what he payed
FWIW, I was used dominator shopping a few months ago and I saw a lot of them in the 500- 600 dollar range.

what are the negatives about it? go to a dealership to buy a new truck and leave with a car 20 years older but pay the same price.. You`ll be ok with that?
Comparing a used part to a complete vehicle is just a bit of a stretch.... In the grand scheme of reality, used parts typically run abound 50% of new, though it varies by condition etc... Given your example, if you saw a 1 year old low mileage SuperDuty dually that went for 70k new being listed for 30k would you not be a little suspicious that something was amiss??

Last edited by phragle; 09-24-2017 at 07:31 AM.
Old 09-24-2017, 06:57 PM
OSO Moderator
Charter Member

Received 25 Likes on 6 Posts

I'm closing this thread, both sides have posted their side of the story.
Hopefully the two side can take come to a resolution.

NO I'm not taking sides, i'm just tired of the PM's and Report to Mod on this thread. See the forum rules.