Beware of a Mathew selepack dba Charleston performance solutions >

Beware of a Mathew selepack dba Charleston performance solutions

Notices

Beware of a Mathew selepack dba Charleston performance solutions

Old 05-17-2018, 10:17 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Beware of a Mathew selepack dba Charleston performance solutions

Not sure if that’s his real name or where he works. But he or she is trolling websites trying to sell parts. Wanted money but would not give any contact info. He approached me with out board but I’m sure it could be anything your looking for.
Old 05-17-2018, 10:30 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This guy is full of ****, I had a motor listed on a few facebook groups and this guy keeps telling me to send it to him and gives me a bogus card number.

- First of all who sends their address and credit card number to a stranger? I find that weird.
- Second, I have been scammed in the same manner in the past. Send product out and get back charged. Now the scammer has my mech and I am out of money.
- I have tried to call this guy on many occasions, but he does not answer, just insists I should send the motor to someone I have never talked to.

Then, when I call him from my office just now to address these accusations I am greeted with death threats. I don't know what you boy have in the corn out there, but keep it to the mid west.

Check the Mercury Racing Outboard Facebook group.
Old 05-17-2018, 11:58 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Matthew if that’s your real name. Or is it Fred? People buy stuff all day long on internet. It’s the way a legit businesses do business. They don’t have to speak with anyone. It’s called buying on line. Difference is you don’t give your contact info and disappear once you get credit card info. Real businesses give you their contact information. Especially when purchasing a motor. Your not the first to run this scam. I’m sure you won’t be the last.

Last edited by gsmith9898; 05-17-2018 at 11:52 PM.