Received 295 Likes on 159 Posts

Originally Posted by Penaltybox
Nope.....not dead yet! LOL!!!!
The grudge of all grudges. I like it!
Old 03-11-2021, 10:13 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1,126 Likes on 476 Posts

Back in third grade, a bully in my class stole the Milky Bar mummy had packed in my play lunch. It still annoys me, should I post details on here to warn others or should I get over it?

RR
The following 2 users liked this post by rak rua:
Eddienel (03-12-2021), Griff (03-12-2021)
Old 03-12-2021, 07:04 AM
Registered

Received 581 Likes on 295 Posts

Originally Posted by rak rua
Back in third grade, a bully in my class stole the Milky Bar mummy had packed in my play lunch. It still annoys me, should I post details on here to warn others or should I get over it?

RR
Im here for you if you ever want to talk about it.
The following users liked this post:
rak rua (03-12-2021)
Old 03-12-2021, 08:16 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

Originally Posted by Penaltybox
This loser was probably hoping this thread would slowly fall to the bottom; eventually disappear. NOT!!!!!
In hindsight, Scott.... Just be thankful that you didn't get that boat. Most likely would have cost you a fortune in the long run!
cigrocket (03-12-2021), offshoredrillin (03-20-2021)
Old 03-22-2021, 10:22 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default still have those carbs

Originally Posted by mike tkach
a few years back the getto boy had a carb for sale,we agreed on a price and he was going to get it from his other house first chance he got.i sent several pm,s and got no response so i moved on and found a different carb.i pretty much figured then that he was not a man of his word.makes me wonder why he would take payment and then not complete the sale of the boat.
maybe didnt want split them up comes to mind lo
Old 03-22-2021, 10:31 PM
Registered

that name was wicked one before it left my pole barn for the recorf boat sold twice fir 20 more than this clown wanted to pay plus drives and first child , i said **** this dude sent him his money back sold it with little powersteeerig oil from dam line from teague yes its will make a mess , oil wasnt engine oil thr boys ran her hard for two years couldnt been too bad by the way boat was purchased from grand sport that did all the maetenece also lol but you kmow theese dudes here think they all ballers and talk chit make them feek good n important , never did get that lawsuit i was going to get put to the cleaners on hmmm wonderv why
Old 03-22-2021, 10:58 PM
Registered

the boat was worth every penny plus some ,, next buyer sold it for 100 k from grand sport with nothimg but washing down on the bilge caused by powersteering pressure side blowwing the fitting imknow thats never happened to all theese know it alls on here there boatsv a far better , vheaper but somehow better , am
nd of coursebthere are muchbetter also but when wats to pay 70 k and pair of xrs its like ****this dude thats what i did , bpat was worth well twice now at grand sportfor hundred k .so i feel wise ecission sent every nickle back to tis guy he was out nothing not a ****ing thing except th boat i believe i read hear man saw it at havasu looked great sounded getter hmmmm must been piece if chit 20 hr motors built by paul pfafff yea hes averag at best builder lol 60 k receits alreadyvshown on thr red boat build , complete new paint mitcher t 25 k new xr drives heades n tails anothe 7 k , compleate new interior from one of the best in the buisness sounds like a pile to me people say what you want the man got two greedy on a discounted to sell boat witch iy=t did for 90k instead of 76 n two new xr drives wasa bad deal so cancled it simple is that ive never done anything to no one on here treated all with respect ,, the man complained n *****edvabout the boat so he should been happy not to getm it nut here ewe are two yearslater him *****ing about this pile of chit , i say the new owner putting in some frfesh 632 real drive buster and runs it to the limit ,see how long she stays together , soory sbout the sale it was just a pile of chit that has sold twice for 100 k each time hmmmmmm yes hmmmmm ,
Old 03-22-2021, 11:10 PM
Registered

i dont believe ive ever sold you anything i sold two jl amps to a differant guy and one was asub amp other 4 channel all iin perfect working ciondition rv i thinke the guy . sprry speedy nice to pile on the ***** wagan but your facts are nearly lies
Old 03-22-2021, 11:17 PM
Registered

this looser doesnt give a chit , because i have nothing to feel bad for ; just that simple did i steele no did i not sell my boat to a guy wanted to swindle his way inti deak of a lifetime yes , 4 xr drives two fairly fresh 750s new paint great new interior for 70 k motors cost 60 k for chruist sake xr drives hmm yea they give them away nice to chat again with you old goats go gettm killers
Old 03-22-2021, 11:23 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Interceptor
I enjoy threads like this continuing knowing the subject person looks in everyday wishing it die off and end.
brother do you really think i give a chit about a man not getting his way bebause nickle n dime someone he wanted to much for too little while other was happy tompay 15 k more n i keep mt spare xrs he recieved his downpayment back in full expediatd mail . the deal was too much deal for him not enough deal for me you give youre chit away im not

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.