BEWARE of Coastal Marine Export Purchases >

BEWARE of Coastal Marine Export Purchases

Notices

BEWARE of Coastal Marine Export Purchases

Old 08-29-2019, 05:40 AM
Registered

Received 419 Likes on 247 Posts

Originally Posted by relaxalot

Did you pay by credit card? If so you should be sending those pictures to them with the 32 on the hub circled/ highlighted.
Old 08-29-2019, 05:56 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We have been in business for 7 years and have many very happy customers all over the world!

This customer received what he ordered and was told we do not offer any returns on propeller purchases which was clearly
noted on his invoice. He contacted us via email a week after his purchase and also after he was using the propeller.
We told him we do not offer any returns on propeller purchases. He then processed an Amex charge back for the purchase
which Amex reviewed and ruled in our favor. I'm sorry he's not happy with the charge back outcome and had to go and try to
discredit our company here and on social media.
Old 08-29-2019, 06:31 AM
Registered

Received 791 Likes on 373 Posts

Originally Posted by Coast Mar Exp
We have been in business for 7 years and have many very happy customers all over the world!

This customer received what he ordered and was told we do not offer any returns on propeller purchases which was clearly
noted on his invoice. He contacted us via email a week after his purchase and also after he was using the propeller.
We told him we do not offer any returns on propeller purchases. He then processed an Amex charge back for the purchase
which Amex reviewed and ruled in our favor. I'm sorry he's not happy with the charge back outcome and had to go and try to
discredit our company here and on social media.
what’s your response for sending damaged props...
Old 08-29-2019, 06:34 AM
Registered

Maybe Offshore only should reconsider allowing Coastal Marine Export to advertise or at least have a warning that their customers may not recieve what they ordered. ??
agreeed!!! OSO should remove all CME classifieds if they are known for bad business practices. How many more people on here need to be screwed before you do something...
Old 08-29-2019, 06:45 AM
Registered

We told him we do not offer any returns on propeller purchases.
Thats funny you told me I could return mine after I just spent 200$ on overnight delivery and I’d have to miss a poker run...I guess company policies don’t exist...whatever fits your agenda.
Old 08-29-2019, 07:08 AM
Registered

We had a customer that received a New Bravo I Propeller he was not happy with the condition it arrived in.
He stated it was damaged in shipping so we offered him to return it for another one.
If propellers are damaged in shipping we offer returns or exchanges.

Old 08-29-2019, 07:09 AM
Registered

I ordered a 30 pitch stock Maximus prop Mike... NOT a 32 repitched prop... attached is where we discussed it...I am not trying to discredit your company at all. I am just pointing out that I didn’t receive what I ordered and then I was forced to pay for it. I did try the prop almost a week later because my boat is in another state.. It was on for 15 minutes.. It is not a 30 pitch prop.. It is smaller than that... I ordered a stock 30 pitch Maximus... you said you had one... you sent me this one it is a reworked 32 pitch. Anyone can see that.. ... I am not happy... I tried to return it exchange it and you said no. What I am saying is 100 percent accurate. Here is proof...
Copied from my phone

Copied from my phone.. I did exactly what I agreed too... send you money for a stock 30 Maximus prop..
Old 08-29-2019, 07:15 AM
Registered

We had a customer that received a New Bravo I Propeller he was not happy with the condition it arrived in.
He stated it was damaged in shipping so we offered him to return it for another one.
If propellers are damaged in shipping we offer returns or exchanges.

so...I had to pay $200 overnight, pay shipping back, miss a poker run, hope you guys got your sh!t together on another prop, prey the new one wasn’t damaged, and wait another week for it to come in...sounds fair mike!!! kudos to CME.

as for f*cking rexalot I’m not surprised...
Old 08-29-2019, 07:29 AM
Registered

My prop magically must have changed into a reworked 32 pitch prop from the stock 30 pitch I ordered and you said you had..... maybe it happened in shipping???
Old 08-29-2019, 07:36 AM
Registered

My prop magically must have changed into a reworked 32 pitch prop from the stock 30 pitch I ordered and you said you had..... maybe it happened in shipping???
if I were you...I’d call merc and file claim with BBB.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.