Finaly Got A Bt 46sc Triple

Notices

Finaly Got A Bt 46sc Triple

Old 12-18-2007, 08:28 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 31 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Buddy OO
Ok smartboy, first of all I know Bob Jenkins and his son, have spoke with them several times about there boats, Spoke with his son about going to Mizzou for college which is where I also went and graduated then got my MBA. I have been in business for myself for 17 years. Have built over 100 houses in St. Louis, 12 at lake of the ozarks, 6 over 1 million $, 15 other custom homes in other Missouri cities, I have sold 5 nortech's, 4 bajas, 1 eliminator, 1 fountain, 3 deck boats in the 2 years I lived at the lake. Supercat cove was slated to be at the current blue moon marina location, I worked 6 months updating, clearing, new ramp, rip rap, new utility, drainage and developed a 124 unit conceptual condo project named the enclave, had it Engineered, approved by osage beach, then one of the 2 owners who I was partners with sold his half and the other partner did'nt want to continue the project, I did have a sales location there for those 6 months. I worked with doug wright developing a concept of an affordable, stock power performance cat in a pleasure version, Doug had the mold top done, it caught on fire and he has not had time to finish it in the pleasure version, You don't need a location or have to own a boat to believe in it and sell it. I have been with Tom when he was Black Thunders sales manager, I went to Hannibal twice to view there facility by thr r/r tracks, Tom and I took a 46 with 500efi out after they changed the x dimension on the drive to help with porpoise. Tom and I demoed 3 other 46's at LOTO, drove Shane Peolings old boat and almost bought his 575 boat, Merlins 46, which I was able to see the report from the hydro engineers on the unsafe CG of the 46's but kept it quiet because he was in litigation with Black Thunder at the time. I knew T Sobo when he was sales manager and put the 4 bolster idea to Black Thunder in 1997. they built the EC 43 shortly after that.I currently am building a subdivision in st. louis and starting on a 50 lot subdivision in Lake Ozark, I also am partners in a boat building facility in st. louis working on updating our catamaran molds 20-40', I have been a loyal contributor to the shootout, and have helped Jeff Doerhauer when he has asked, for the OSS races was involved in patrol boat with 3600 anthony. I just wanted you to have your facts straight, You might want to get real factual information before you open your pie hole about someone, so I think you should crawl back under neath the rock you came from, If you need any more facts about me you can be a man and email me or ask me in person, until then worry about yourself. Jim

The majority of this is hear say, and Jim..I checked you out... the majority posted above is 1/2 truths, basically all B.S. You've come on OSO week after week starting new threads to only have start contraversy. Same threads over and over, just in diff. forums. The thread of the week we call it. You've changed your name 4 times in the last year, 2 times in the last month. Wiggler..Buddy O..Pumpakee..TCB...what's next. Don't send emails, pm's, just move on.
Old 12-18-2007, 10:27 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nice Reply JASSMAN , Thanks

Originally Posted by Jassman
The majority of this is hear say, and Jim..I checked you out... the majority posted above is 1/2 truths, basically all B.S. You've come on OSO week after week starting new threads to only have start contraversy. Same threads over and over, just in diff. forums. The thread of the week we call it. You've changed your name 4 times in the last year, 2 times in the last month. Wiggler..Buddy O..Pumpakee..TCB...what's next. Don't send emails, pm's, just move on.
Old 12-18-2007, 05:09 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

looks like our friend has gotten himself banned, wonder what finally pushed Steve over the edge.
Old 03-01-2008, 08:47 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by FANTOM X
Thanks all of you, We will get pictures posted by this week-end ( will take some better ones).
Boat was previously know as " NO COMPROMISE" this triple as 500 EFI, spinning 30 Bravo outsides & 32 Bravo center, I have seen 83.9 GPS ( blew the wakes at a 35 Fountain sunday) Unfortunatly it also as XZ drives rather than XR, ( but runs nice), We want to have the engines re-fresh this winter and where thinking about adding WIPPLES, Does anyone out on this Forun tried Wipples on 500EFI ?
Curious on how many extra HP this will add, and eventualy what kind of speed it will do ? How about Engine Life and reallibility,is it worth it.?
Why on earth would you want to go faster than 83.9 in that monster? Whipples will require much more maintenance, higher octane, shorter engine life. You will probably also tear up your drives with the added horsepower pushing that heavy boat (even with triples).