Like Tree1Likes

Bimini a nice safe place? Was NOT a fan of Nassau

Old 02-05-2013, 12:31 PM
Registered

My Boats: 1999 28' Pantera

21eagle,

Austin here from Lubbers' Landing ( www.lubberslanding.com ) ... let me know if you have any questions or if there's anything we can do to make your vacation better. Of coures there are many places in the tropics you can go, but, I only know of one that the owner will take you out for the day in a 28' Pantera . You can email me directly at [email protected] if you have any questions.

Austin
www.lubberslanding.com
www.facebook.com/lubberslanding
Old 02-06-2013, 08:53 AM
Registered
Trade Score: (1)

My Boats: 20 Baja outlaw 15 boston whaler mischief,Donzi sweet 16 sold, 24 P&D sold, 22 Avanti sold, 16 superboat sold, 21 Eagle sold, Baja 226 sold,
Default Thank You

Austin,
Thank you very much, the place looks amazing. I'm working on some details trying to get my sister and her husband to join us. I will be in touch
def need some help on how to get there. We're looking at November? Gd/bad time of year?
Old 02-07-2013, 02:51 PM
SORE MEMBER
Platinum Member

My Boats: SeaDoo RXP & RXP-X, Stryker Equalizer 28, Eliminator Daytona Jet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin View Post
21eagle,

Austin here from Lubbers' Landing ( www.lubberslanding.com ) ... let me know if you have any questions or if there's anything we can do to make your vacation better. Of coures there are many places in the tropics you can go, but, I only know of one that the owner will take you out for the day in a 28' Pantera . You can email me directly at [email protected] if you have any questions.

Austin
www.lubberslanding.com
www.facebook.com/lubberslanding
Austin,

Thinking of visiting the Bahamas after the mandatory trip to Disneyworld this June.

I hope to have the whole family which is two young adults, also 16 and 11 year old girls + my wife and I.

How many can your cottages accommodate?

Thanks,
Old 02-08-2013, 09:27 AM
Registered

Wobble,

We're a small place with three cottages, bar, and restaurant. We can accommodate 6 guests and have groups of 6 rent the place all the time... you have the whole resort to yourself with the common areas to hang out as a group, but, your own cottage when you want privacy.

And no worries, we can fit everyone in the Pantera, we won't go as fast... but it will be a good time
Old 02-08-2013, 10:00 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

My Boats: Cigarette CC and Boston Whaler currently

Quote:
Wobble,

We're a small place with three cottages, bar, and restaurant. We can accommodate 6 guests and have groups of 6 rent the place all the time... you have the whole resort to yourself with the common areas to hang out as a group, but, your own cottage when you want privacy.

And no worries, we can fit everyone in the Pantera, we won't go as fast... but it will be a good time
Hey Austin,
Are you saying that each cottage holds 2 people or each one holds 6 people? Trying to figure out if it's 18 or 6 to "get the whole place"
Old 02-08-2013, 10:23 AM
Registered

OldSchool,

Each cottage sleeps two... so 6 people gets you the whole place! Pictures of the cottages here:http://www.lubberslanding.com/LL_cottage_pictures.html .

Austin
Old 02-08-2013, 10:58 AM
SORE MEMBER
Platinum Member

My Boats: SeaDoo RXP & RXP-X, Stryker Equalizer 28, Eliminator Daytona Jet

Quote:
Wobble,

Austin,

Thanks for the info. I am very interested, I will get back to you.

Mark
Old 02-08-2013, 11:00 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

My Boats: Cigarette CC and Boston Whaler currently

Quote:
OldSchool,

Each cottage sleeps two... so 6 people gets you the whole place! Pictures of the cottages here:http://www.lubberslanding.com/LL_cottage_pictures.html .

Austin
Got it...and thanks. I'll look into it!

Craig
Old 02-08-2013, 12:30 PM
Registered

21eage- November is nice... I like summer the best, but if you're coming from up north, Nov will feel like summer to you.

And thanks for the business guys, I really appreciate it
Old 02-08-2013, 06:07 PM
chuckbeecher
Platinum Member

My Boats: glasstream

Anywhere in the Abacos.
Fly into Marsh Harbour or Teasure Cay.

Green Turtle Cay where bluff House and Green Turtle Club are use Treasure
Other use Marsh. Silver airways out of Lauderdale run several flight a day.
The little walk up 5 stool bar in te grass next to parking lot at Treasur Cay airport has really cheap drinks and burgers. Ist stop and last stop when I'm there.
go to www.abacoforum.com and get all the info and information you need. an abundance of knowledge.