The Bullet Thread

Notices

The Bullet Thread

Old 11-03-2008, 06:51 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by lakeluvr

I agree. Also, my 2 cents...that is one ugly interior in the third one.
I agree and the 1 is upside down never seen that one before.
Old 11-12-2008, 11:50 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by FASTTIMES
The one in Hartford for 25k has been forsale for awhile, I spoke with the guy and he sent me a few more pics. He was honest and said the paint was orange peeled in some areas and they did not remove the hardware when they painted it, He did say that both blowers had fresh rebuilds.
The yellow & blue one in NY that Vincent painted is one of my all time favorite bullets!
What work did the $25k Bullet need? Should be a fast Bullet with blowers, I'd think. 80?

It's sad when a Cig gets a 1/2-arse paint job.
Old 11-12-2008, 04:46 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Keytime, you still thinking of a Bullet? I think the one in Hartford sounds like a good deal. Just check out the engines and get a survey.

Speed wise, it depends on the boost it's running. You should be able to ballpark it with the props. If it can pull 28P Bravos, it should be close to 80. I'm 27P Mirages and should be mid to upper 70's with 6 lbs boost, but I still have some dialing in to get there.

Guys, I'm still trying to get Bullet info for the spreadsheet. At least send me your HIN or hull number.

Thanks
Old 11-15-2008, 04:39 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Hollowpoint
Keytime, you still thinking of a Bullet? I think the one in Hartford sounds like a good deal. Just check out the engines and get a survey.

Speed wise, it depends on the boost it's running. You should be able to ballpark it with the props. If it can pull 28P Bravos, it should be close to 80. I'm 27P Mirages and should be mid to upper 70's with 6 lbs boost, but I still have some dialing in to get there.

Guys, I'm still trying to get Bullet info for the spreadsheet. At least send me your HIN or hull number.

Thanks
Oh, I'm always keeping my options open, and I really dig the Bullets, but not shopping too hard right now. Just keeping my eye on the market for future reference. But if the right boat came along for the right price, who knows. Getting experience with the Check right now and having a great time.

Still having problems getting info for the Bullet spreadsheet?
Old 11-15-2008, 06:30 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Thanks
How many rpm are you turning those 27s? Is yours a bravo or trs boat, those 27s are they mirage or mirage plus?
Old 11-16-2008, 09:36 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Plain Mirage on Bravo drives. Tachs are originals and don't seem that accurate AND jump around alot, but I'm guessing I'm turning between 5000 and 5100 right now. The drives and props are not in very good shape, but my priority is getting one engine rebuilt over the winter (oil pressure drop and metal in the filter).
Old 11-16-2008, 11:04 AM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Plain Mirage on Bravo drives. Tachs are originals and don't seem that accurate AND jump around alot, but I'm guessing I'm turning between 5000 and 5100 right now. The drives and props are not in very good shape, but my priority is getting one engine rebuilt over the winter (oil pressure drop and metal in the filter).
Thanks. I was just curious because my boat is a trs and really likes the three blades. im running a mirage plus 27 at 5200 and it will run 79 in smooth water but takes big water to get it to run fast with the four blades.
Old 11-17-2008, 06:52 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Well, at least I've had more luck than last year getting info, but am still under 10.

Cmon guys, at least your hull number
Old 11-17-2008, 06:26 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by carter38
The ride is hard to beat for its size. They really do well in rough water. Wave crushers.
Arent you the owner of the '94 Top Gun named "Outta Control". I like the boat, can you put some good pictures in the Top Gun thread???
Old 11-29-2008, 11:08 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

ttt

Anyway, 68 is not that high a production number and I'm confident that with people giving me the info, I can come up with a decent chronology for the production run. Please either PM me your info or email it to me at [email protected]
I would also appreciate those who do not wish to provide all the info to at least send me their HIN number to "fill in" the database hole. Thanks for any help you guys can provide. Maybe it'll keep me out of the garage some this winter.....

Any name you chose (real or nickname) but prefer real
email address (optional)
General boating area (ie Keys, LOTO, Hampton Roads, etc)
Phone Number (optional)
HIN number (must have)
year
power
drives
props
Speed
Mods and or upgrades and as much history as you care to provide
1 or 2 pics of boat

Quick Reply: The Bullet Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.