Cigs under 25 feet >

Cigs under 25 feet

Notices

Cigs under 25 feet

Old 10-31-2006, 02:50 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cigs under 25 feet

I came across a gorgeous Cigarette at my local marina last weekend. It was in for work, but the one employee from the marina I was talking with didn't know the particulars of the model, saying that it was "from the 70's" and was about 23ft in length.

Is there a place (or even past threads) to get information on all Cigs made in the under-25 range (specs, models, years built etc). ?

thanks
Old 10-31-2006, 03:21 PM
Registered

Received 216 Likes on 87 Posts
Default Re: Cigs under 25 feet

Check this link.

www.bananaboatco.com
Old 10-31-2006, 03:22 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If it is from the 70's , it would be a 24 foot with teak decks. Noticed you also hail from the 30,000 islands. What marina did you see it at?
Old 10-31-2006, 04:32 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by boatnuts
If it is from the 70's , it would be a 24 foot with teak decks. Noticed you also hail from the 30,000 islands. What marina did you see it at?
It was being worked on at Hindson's marina in Penetang. Its been gone for a week, but was there a couple weeks ago. I'm pretty sure the deck was covered, so I couldnt' get a better look. I actually wondered if it was more recent like the 20' from 10 yrs ago thats how good it looked.

Are you from around the area?
Old 10-31-2006, 07:06 PM
Registered

Have a cottage about 14 miles north of Penetang in the islands. Was the boat you saw white sidded with yellow highlights airbrushed towards the back half?
Old 10-31-2006, 07:30 PM
Registered

Have a cottage about 14 miles north of Penetang in the islands. Was the boat you saw white sidded with yellow highlights airbrushed towards the back half?
I could only see the sides of hull, but from what I remember the sides were all white, with the cigarette logo in the usual spot aft on each side. I didn't see any noticeable yellow. Could have been there if it was really subtle I guess...

Are you up in Minicog or further North?
Old 11-01-2006, 07:46 AM
Registered

I am a couple miles north of Minicog on the main channel. I believe I know the boat you are talking about. I heard earlier in the summer that it was for sale. I also have one of the 24 hulls that I have just finnished completely stripping to bare bones. Intend to completely refurbish (without teak decks) and repower.
Old 11-01-2006, 04:37 PM
Registered

I am a couple miles north of Minicog on the main channel. I believe I know the boat you are talking about. I heard earlier in the summer that it was for sale. I also have one of the 24 hulls that I have just finnished completely stripping to bare bones. Intend to completely refurbish (without teak decks) and repower.
I go boating up in the Musquash all the time, whether we use the family boat (Mariah), or up with a PWC. We actually dinged the outdrive of the Mariah pretty bad last month up on the North end of the Freddy, on an unmarked shoal. Do you have any pics of your 24 project? What year is it and what power are you putting in?
Old 11-02-2006, 09:40 AM
Registered

A friend is building in the Musquash just below the first falls. Sorry to hear about the "ding" in the Freddy. My plan for the 24 (1971 model) is to put a Mercruiser 6.2 L / 383 stroker / 350 HP with Bravo 1 in after the deck has been rebuilt and the hull regelled. Will post a pic of it bare bones later. You can find me on the Muskoka Landing Channel where you will usually find a few Donzi's and a 25 Magnum (yellow/white) docked.
Old 11-02-2006, 03:56 PM
Registered

A friend is building in the Musquash just below the first falls. Sorry to hear about the "ding" in the Freddy. My plan for the 24 (1971 model) is to put a Mercruiser 6.2 L / 383 stroker / 350 HP with Bravo 1 in after the deck has been rebuilt and the hull regelled. Will post a pic of it bare bones later. You can find me on the Muskoka Landing Channel where you will usually find a few Donzi's and a 25 Magnum (yellow/white) docked.
Sounds like a cool project. I know exactly where you are on the channel, those Donzi's still get my attention year after year since I was a kid, and I credit them to ingniting my interest in the Classics! What length/year are they? Btw I remember seeing the Magnum at Beckwith over the summer, also a good looking vessel

Quick Reply: Cigs under 25 feet

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.