Hopefully Buying a Cig--Need HELP! >

Hopefully Buying a Cig--Need HELP!

Notices

Hopefully Buying a Cig--Need HELP!

Old 09-16-2007, 10:03 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ar15meister
Okay I have been reading this advice as well as talking with my dad (who is also my boss) and I am thinking that I need to take a little more time. I am not as comfortable with the boat at raymonds because of the amount of work it will need and the fact that cost could get out of hand. we have been talking about that Apache as well...

If I was to buy that 28 Apache, how hard is it to find and drop a set of motors into it? If I cant do it myself at my shop how expensive is it to have it done for me?

Guy is asking 20k for the 28 Apache with no motors but everything else. Cabin is **** apparently and would need to be redone which I dont think is a big deal. I have a good upholstery guy who does our cars we restore (this year we are doing a 1969 1/2 Roadrunner M-Code car)

By the way thanks again for all of this help. My dad doesnt know boats at all and we are both kind of in need of some guidance from people who actually know, not just pretend to know.....
Heck, I'll sell you 2 complete fresh water drop in 500efi's with headers and all accessories for 22k. Engnie problems solved!
Old 09-16-2007, 01:10 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

There you go done deal? I can put them in for you.
Old 09-17-2007, 11:30 AM
www.sunriseuph.com
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok, so now you're at $42K plus installation, and no telling how many extra parts you'll need to buy to complete it.

So, for a few more bucks you can buy my "turnkey" Bullet, with everything already done. 502s, cockpit interior, cabin interior, paint, etc, etc, etc, and triple axle alum trailer. It is in the classifieds.

Good luck tho.
John
Old 09-18-2007, 01:14 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Default Interior

Hey I am thinking about doing cockpit interior on my 89 bullet since it seems that is holding it back from selling. How much do you want to do it with new style bolsters.

Thanks,
Dustin
918-232-3503
Old 09-18-2007, 10:26 AM
www.sunriseuph.com
Platinum Member

Dustin,
Sorry, but not taking on any more big jobs like that any more. Do have a local shop that I can refer you to, that does great work too. Problem is I can't get the new style seat stands any more, and they are needed to do the new style bolsters. But if you could locate some, I could let you know about these guys, and also help them with the re-design of the bolsters, since doubt if they've done anything like that.

Again sorry.
John

Originally Posted by carter31
Hey I am thinking about doing cockpit interior on my 89 bullet since it seems that is holding it back from selling. How much do you want to do it with new style bolsters.

Thanks,
Dustin
918-232-3503
Old 09-21-2007, 02:48 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not sure if you've seen this one yet, but here's another possibility. Also at LOTO.

http://www.yachtworld.com/boats/1687980/0
Old 09-26-2007, 11:24 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

There is also a 35' Mistress in the OSO classifieds that belongs to a club member in my area. Although it's an older boat, it's been updated and he has receipts for most/all of it including a new transom and fairly new 540's. I've seen the boat run and I think it gets into the low/mid 70's.

Compared to some of the Cig sales links I've seen on this and other recent threads, this one would show like new!
Old 09-28-2007, 10:33 AM
Registered

Missed a good one this week.

Anyone know of any other 28 Apache's for sale other than Warpaint's?
I need some comparison shopping and the only other one is now sold.

I know this is the CIG section but you guys have been helping me out thus far so I thought I would ask!!
Old 09-28-2007, 03:05 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by ar15meister
Missed a good one this week.

Anyone know of any other 28 Apache's for sale other than Warpaint's?
I need some comparison shopping and the only other one is now sold.

I know this is the CIG section but you guys have been helping me out thus far so I thought I would ask!!
So you missed that one? Here take your pic.
Attached Thumbnails Hopefully Buying a Cig--Need HELP!-side.jpg   Hopefully Buying a Cig--Need HELP!-resize.jpg   Hopefully Buying a Cig--Need HELP!-picture-233.jpg  

Last edited by carter38; 09-28-2007 at 03:10 PM.
Old 09-28-2007, 03:27 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by carter31
So you missed that one? Here take your pic.
Classic.

"Step right up. Pick a Bullet. Any Bullet. Get your Cigarette's here!"

Nice looking rigs.

Quick Reply: Hopefully Buying a Cig--Need HELP!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.