Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Cigarette (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/cigarette-32/)
-   -   My 20 Cig Project (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/cigarette/200076-my-20-cig-project.html)

ktron 12-11-2008 10:43 AM

My 20 Cig Project

3 Attachment(s)
I have been working on redoing my 20 Cig for about 2 years and I wanted to share some pics. I know there are quite a few people working on their own 20 projects so I hope everyone enjoys them. I know that I enjoy following projects that people have done.

My 20 Cigarette is a 1982. She is getting a complete redo. The boat is not complete but hopefully will be done this spring/summer. All of the fiberglass work will be completed by the end of December. Following some fit checks for the motor, it will then go to Phil @ Lip-Ship for paint, rigging, and interior.

First pics show the condition I purchased it in.

Here are some pics and I will post as the progress continues. Enjoy!

Daren

ktron 12-11-2008 10:44 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Just getting it ready to gut everything

ktron 12-11-2008 10:46 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Prior owner had boat primed and painted white. Third pic shows the original gelcoat color and you can see the original graphics lines as well.

Wild 12-11-2008 10:47 AM

oh, this is going to be good, thanks

going to do a minnnnnnnny of your 39

ktron 12-11-2008 10:48 AM

2 Attachment(s)
empty shell

ktron 12-11-2008 10:49 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Bottom

ktron 12-11-2008 10:50 AM

More to come in the next week.

ktron 12-11-2008 10:52 AM

Originally Posted by Wild (Post 2757344)
oh, this is going to be good, thanks

going to do a minnnnnnnny of your 39

Hey Randy I hope things are good!

I am not sure what I am going to do for colors and scheme right now but I am sure Harold will have some good ideas.

klaw 12-11-2008 10:57 AM

looks great what did you do with old seats? I am going rig mine with a console and high back buckets but those sure would make neat bar stools.
in my river room if you dont have plans for them

What are your rigging plans

I am going to use a ITS on mine either with a blackhawk of shorty bravo hooked to a 500HP.

ktron 12-11-2008 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by klaw (Post 2757357)
looks great what did you do with old seats? I am going rig mine with a console and high back buckets but those sure would make neat bar stools.
in my river room if you dont have plans for them

What are your rigging plans

I am going to use a ITS on mine either with a blackhawk of shorty bravo hooked to a 500HP.

I made a shop chair out of one of them and will probably do the same with the other.

As far as rigging, i picked up an ITS transom assy a while back for it and a BH drive. I have the motor for it as well but I am going to wait until it is done to let that out:drink:

Good luck with your project! I look forward to seeing it!