Cafe Racer Prop Set-up >

Cafe Racer Prop Set-up

Notices

Cafe Racer Prop Set-up

Old 01-19-2010, 02:42 PM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts

Thanks A i thought ur boat was the boat with the 1 in the transom. Hey what power/speed you running?
-Mike
Old 01-19-2010, 02:48 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Sick Stinger
Thanks A i thought ur boat was the boat with the 1 in the transom. Hey what power/speed you running?
-Mike
Yeah, I've seen that one too. Can remember who's it was though.

I've got stock 400's. Not sure about the speed. Haven't had it in the water since I've owned it.
Old 01-19-2010, 02:56 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by SKRAMER
I figure a set of 4 blade 22's or 3 blade 23's would be great on her. Should see 63mph in freshwater, more in salt.
I figured that I wouldn't get much more than that. Oh well......that's okay. Just want to cruise and look good with the family. The days with a boat full of bikini's are over. LOL!!!

I heard that 4 blade wouldn't fare well with the TRS drives............as they we're designed with 3 blade cleavers in mind.
Old 01-19-2010, 02:57 PM
Registered

You have any pics of your cabin restoration?
Old 01-19-2010, 03:25 PM
Can You Hear Me Now??
Gold Member

Received 45 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by ajacobazzi
I figured that I wouldn't get much more than that. Oh well......that's okay. Just want to cruise and look good with the family. The days with a boat full of bikini's are over. LOL!!!

I heard that 4 blade wouldn't fare well with the TRS drives............as they we're designed with 3 blade cleavers in mind.
Maybe some labbed 3 blades. Many places have demos you could try to get it dialed in. I know by todays standards mid 60's does not seem fast but remember you are driving around with a number 1 on the side of your boat which makes way cooler then most. There are quite a few little things you can do later on to increase speed.(roller rockers,crossovers,exhaust,cam change etc). I am also painting my boat right now, we are going to have to start a thread on all the Cafe's that have been redone. Where is Skramer he should start it.
Old 01-19-2010, 03:25 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by PromoProducts-BP
You have any pics of your cabin restoration?
A few photos of the tear out, and the installation of the foam padding to fill in all of the voids prior to the installation of the vinyl. They're still working on it, so I'll have some additional photos towards the end of the week.
Attached Thumbnails Cafe Racer Prop Set-up-dsc00916.jpg   Cafe Racer Prop Set-up-dsc00917.jpg   Cafe Racer Prop Set-up-dsc00918.jpg  

Cafe Racer Prop Set-up-dsc00363.jpg   Cafe Racer Prop Set-up-dsc00364.jpg  
Old 01-19-2010, 03:26 PM
Registered

One more...............
Attached Thumbnails Cafe Racer Prop Set-up-dsc00362.jpg  
Old 01-19-2010, 03:32 PM
Registered

Cool photos. Do you think she'll be done by the time the Miami Boat Show rolls around? I'll trade you a ride on my dad's Intrepid for a ride on your Cigarette, haha.
Old 01-19-2010, 03:35 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by PromoProducts-BP
Cool photos. Do you think she'll be done by the time the Miami Boat Show rolls around? I'll trade you a ride on my dad's Intrepid for a ride on your Cigarette, haha.
Not sure, when is it? Really, it should have been done months ago.....IMO.

Sure....let's do it!!
Old 01-19-2010, 03:44 PM
Registered

February 11-15, so a little less than a month. I'll be visiting then and also for 10 days in March. Hope it works out to catch up. At the very least, I'll wander over to admire the progress if she's still at Hidden Harbour!! I see you live in Jupiter, it the boat headed there when it's completed?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.