Bullet for sale >

Bullet for sale

Notices

Bullet for sale

Old 01-26-2010, 05:13 PM
Registered

Received 108 Likes on 65 Posts
Default Bullet for sale

Very nice 1989 Bullet for sale on Ebay. Anyone lookin???
Old 01-26-2010, 05:45 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

that boat sold last year at GSC in Chicago. Owner must not of been happy or looking to go bigger.
Old 01-27-2010, 07:55 AM
Can You Hear Me Now??
Gold Member

Received 45 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by bajaboatnut
that boat sold last year at GSC in Chicago. Owner must not of been happy or looking to go bigger.
Could also be an economy thing.
Old 01-27-2010, 09:52 AM
Registered

Hmmmm......
Old 01-27-2010, 02:34 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by JBOUTLAW
Hmmmm......
Dont you dare Jason!!!
Old 01-27-2010, 03:19 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by kreed
Dont you dare Jason!!!
But then we'd all have a #1 on the side of our boats and you could finally stop "trying" to bust my b*lls!!
Old 01-27-2010, 05:32 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by JBOUTLAW
But then we'd all have a #1 on the side of our boats and you could finally stop "trying" to bust my b*lls!!
Bustin your ball is easy....you own a Baja! The problem with you buyin that boat is you would STILL be faster than me!!!!
Old 01-27-2010, 06:04 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

saw it on the classifieds on the other site a couple days ago, tried to get more info with no response

checked it out on ebay last night, sent message to get more info to look at it, no response

anyone know anything about it?
Old 01-27-2010, 09:11 PM
Registered

Default 31 Bullett info????

I also tried to contact the owner. with no response I let him know I live only 45min. North of him and am interested in looking at the boat if I hear anything I will post. I am also bidding so if any of you hear anything let me know thanks.
Old 01-29-2010, 09:38 AM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts

Its my buddies boat. For those of you who have emailed me on ebay, sorry if i didnt get back to you. You would not believe the amount of ridiculous messages you get on ebay. I have people wanting to trade for motorhomes, property, classic cars, shipping to various countries, etc. Hard to keep up!

Anyhow, about the boat. yes, my buddy bought it from GSC last year. Nothing at all wrong with the boat. He is originally from Nevada, moved to Chicago for his job. Lost his job, and now moving back home to Nevada this spring.

We live in Chicago, but the boat is in a pole barn in monticello, indiana. My folks have a lake house there. When we put it away for storage, selling the boat wasnt on the menu.

If I were buying the boat, I would probably redo the dash and gauges eventually. As for the engines, they dyno'd around 615HP around 5500. 509's with roller cams. When the previous owner was having them built, one of the blocks was no good, so they bought a new GM block. Therefore, one is a gen IV, one a Gen VI. They pull same RPM. Obviously one has a block mounted mechanical fuel pump, other has the sea pump mounted pump.

Matt, my buddy, has the title free and clear, and is a great guy to deal with. He only owned it one season, and has over 50k in it. He knows he is going to take a loss, but not bitter about it.

Feel free to email me from oso if you have any questions about it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.