1974 Cig 20', good deal? >

1974 Cig 20', good deal?

Notices

1974 Cig 20', good deal?

Old 07-26-2010, 07:18 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Ramchargin
Well you guys arent going to believe this one but.. Im not buying the boat. He has had problems with the outdrive, that and no t&t, I really wanted to update the outdrive but theres no way in hell Im gonna cut onything on that boat. Because I had to agree to sell it back to him if I was ever to get rid of it and it not being a totally family friendly boat well, it isnt coming to my house because the wife leaving me over it would just cost more than that boat would ever be worth.

Anyway, heres some pics just for the hell of it..

very nice time capsule. i would not cut that boat up either to change the drive. I do however believe that the 270 is upgradeable to a 280T(with trim and tilt) without doing any cutting at all. Add a Solas prop and/or a speedy lower and you'd be styling... all things that can be done and keep the boat period correct if u can find them. just needs to be run the way it is.

too bad u passed on it...the price seems more than reasonable. like the many pms you have probably already received, I too would be interested in this boat if the owner would consider selling. i still regret selling mine...but just didn have the time to devote to restoring it.