Whats my Cig 20 worth? >

Whats my Cig 20 worth?

Notices

Whats my Cig 20 worth?

Old 01-04-2011, 09:56 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by VetteLT193
I remember this boat. If memory serves it is in fact a real 20 cig, but the transom was replaced at some point thus the lack of hull numbers.

I seem to remember it needing a proper interior, floor had crap stuck on it, hacked center console, etc.

I considered it for a total restore but as it was running they wanted too much $$$.

It looks like there is a hole in the back seat now for the new engine? how about the hatch?

My guess in this crappy market, 7k is the very top of the market. probably more like 5k unfortunately. If someone wants a total resto, there are some really nice ones already done that are for sale pennies on the dollar for doing it yourself. If someone wants a quickie runner to tear up the water, there is still work that has to be done, etc. so that kills value.
It sounds like the same boat you looked at. Im not sure who added the custom touches but your right it will need work to clean it up. I had the motor built for another boat that i sold, and it runs like a raped ape, until it blew the head gasket. I was going to totally go through it, and re rig it for a bravo etc., etc., etc, but I just dont have the time right now. My kid wants to go boating skiing etc., and frankly this one isnt child/family friendly. I found another one that needs less work, and at this point am trying to decide what route makes more sense. Thanks for the input.
Old 01-04-2011, 10:01 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by slpcamaross97
one in harrison twp sold for 10k fully rigged, 100% complete and still in very nice original cond.

So is the transom cut for a B1 drive or is it still a TRS
The boat has a TRS hanging on it currently. I have everything to rig it for a bravo, but the time to do it.