Why isn't this boat sold? >

Why isn't this boat sold?

Notices

Why isn't this boat sold?

Old 09-30-2011, 08:36 AM
Registered

Received 735 Likes on 330 Posts

Originally Posted by pm203
After Philly's commission, it wouldn't be worth it. Why don't you upgrade?
What does LipShip charge to broker a boat ?
Old 09-30-2011, 11:35 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 619 Likes on 181 Posts

Originally Posted by Interceptor
What does LipShip charge to broker a boat ?
It depends on the value and what he does to the boat.
The beauty of getting a boat thru him is that it will be ready to go.

Heck when i had my last cig sent out for the key west poker run, he went thru it and fixed couple of things that i was going to do someday, he just wanted it ready to go and it was, also gassed and washed.

Truly great to deal with.
Old 09-30-2011, 01:58 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well coming from someone that has their Top Gun for sale and being a straight bottom, I thought buying a boat that needed just a little work to make it the way I wanted it would be the thing to do! I have learned two things hear-- i did make it the way I wanted it, the second is that is took way MORE money than I thought it would take!

Good news about all this is now I have a peace of mind that I know everything is good on my boat. Bad news is that I will never see that money again!

There are many lessons to learn on how to buy a boat, it all depends on how much money you want to pay upfront or how much money your going to put in it to make it right! It's only money, right!!!
Old 09-30-2011, 03:39 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by JaayTeee
I crawled around that boat back in Aug and it's very clean.

If I could find a new owner for my boat, I'd be on it.
I feel like this is exactly why the boat hasn't sold. People into performance boating, at least majority, already own a boat & can't hold two at once. Boat demand is down from prior years as we all know. Guy A can't move his so he can't buy guy B's boat, so on & so forth. I think guy A is not too scared of the price, unless it appears way out there. Financing isn't readily available, either.
Old 09-30-2011, 06:58 PM
Registered

Received 3,020 Likes on 987 Posts

I really like that boat....Great paint, great condition, great power on a Myco at a decent price. No, it's not a fire sale, but it is a pretty good price for the package.

I'd have to agree with Pm as well. If Phil had this boat, it'd be gone. Phil has a batch of buyers and contacts that trust him to ensure the boat is right when they get it. There's no, "it looks good, but is it really good?" feeling. The boat will be right or he'll stand by it to make it right.

With that said, yea, of course he's going to make a commision on the boat as he should. He puts a lot of time and effort into his sales. It'd be worth it to just send it to him and not have to deal with selling it!
Old 09-30-2011, 07:07 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

The real reason the boat has not sold is because of Obama...it sold twice when Bush was in office.....
Old 09-30-2011, 09:52 PM
Registered

Received 735 Likes on 330 Posts

Originally Posted by thisistank
I really like that boat....Great paint, great condition, great power on a Myco at a decent price. No, it's not a fire sale, but it is a pretty good price for the package.

I'd have to agree with Pm as well. If Phil had this boat, it'd be gone. Phil has a batch of buyers and contacts that trust him to ensure the boat is right when they get it. There's no, "it looks good, but is it really good?" feeling. The boat will be right or he'll stand by it to make it right.

With that said, yea, of course he's going to make a commision on the boat as he should. He puts a lot of time and effort into his sales. It'd be worth it to just send it to him and not have to deal with selling it!
It's been stated previously the owner would only reduce his price a few grand. I'm guessing LIPSHIP would charge more then a few grand to broker this boat.
ed
Old 10-01-2011, 12:45 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 619 Likes on 181 Posts

Originally Posted by Interceptor
It's been stated previously the owner would only reduce his price a few grand. I'm guessing LIPSHIP would charge more then a few grand to broker this boat.
ed
You never know until you ask
He may sell it for more than he is asking now
Buying from phil is an added value
It might not work out but I would check
Old 10-01-2011, 02:16 PM
Registered

This 2004 Top Gun just sold yesterday for ALOT less than the asking price of the 02.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o41493-en.html
Old 10-01-2011, 02:19 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 87 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by wnelles
This 2004 Top Gun just sold yesterday for ALOT less than the asking price of the 02.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o41493-en.html
That appears to be a good deal.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.