Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Cigarette
Anyone have an underbow pics of Gladiators? >

Anyone have an underbow pics of Gladiators?

Notices

Anyone have an underbow pics of Gladiators?

Old 10-24-2011, 09:18 PM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by TexomaPowerboater
I certainly don't see a need to put down others for not having the same luxurys.

Lighten up a little BLEE; its obviously not your best day. Your original post was inapropriate.

When have I ever put anyone down for anything at all, much less the type of boat they have....?

The answer is that I haven't, but the difference is that a few of the insecure/jealous internet trolls try putting words in other people's mouths like mine, that they're most insecure about, just to do anything they can to sound relevant.

The almost communist little attitude of, "not everyone gets to have the same nice things as others, & that should stop.....", always gets the most PM's in my inbox, with total laughter directed toward the ones pouting those comments, so there is at least some humor in pointing & laughing at the internet trolls

PS: Congrats on selling your Apache!
Old 10-24-2011, 09:37 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BLee
Wow Kurt, it sounds like they're saying they're building 100+mph Y2K's now, that will smoke your superiorly laid out Mystique?
I was just stirrin the chit.. working on getting Gary in a little trouble..
Gary's y2k runs very well, though.

Not sure what all this other deal is about? Hell, if you can have nice things, more power to you I say.

Edit 100mph superboats ain't built, they're made

Last edited by ndaniels; 10-24-2011 at 09:42 PM. Reason: superboat propaganda..lol:)
Old 10-24-2011, 11:34 PM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ndaniels

Not sure what all this other deal is about? Hell, if you can have nice things, more power to you I say.

That's the attitude most of us take as well, but unfortunately there are always some on internet forums that make petty comments towards others that might have something they wish they had

I think you'd really like a Gladiator, they just aren't designed for over-night boating. That's the only reason I mentioned a hotel room earlier, instead of having to tear up the front of a nice Gladiator. A top Gun would be perfect for you, but I can also understand liking to looks & performance of a Gladiator.

Biggus's Mystique is really fast especially for what it is!
Old 10-25-2011, 04:34 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 597 Likes on 275 Posts

Biggus's Mystique is really fast especially for what it is![/QUOTE]

I would imagine! 575s in a 30 footer! Hold ON
Old 10-25-2011, 07:39 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 84 Likes on 31 Posts

I don't have any under deck pics but it is very similar to the Gladiator. Here is a pic showing the under deck height. I am 5'10" tall for reference and standing on the "floor" of the storage area. You could lay comfortably width wise in that area on a blow up mattress and it does have two hatches.

P.S.- Sorry for giving you the finger! LOL
That was after a blown drive, 4 beers, and idling in 55 degree Miami weather for two hours with an hour left to go!
Attached Thumbnails Anyone have an underbow pics of Gladiators?-donzi-potti.jpg   Anyone have an underbow pics of Gladiators?-022_19a.jpg  
Old 10-25-2011, 07:49 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 122 Likes on 77 Posts

Originally Posted by thisistank
It could possibly be done. Two thin facing seats could be put in the area you crawl into and you could possibly put a piece of plywood up front to create a foundation for a blow up mattress.

And remember, that hatch to get down there is miserably small and the head room is nill.
I'd be afraid I would wake up screaming, thinking I was buried alive.
Old 10-25-2011, 08:13 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 87 Likes on 35 Posts

Can it be done? Yes, but it really is a stretch. I wouldn't bother. If you like to overnight, you are looking at the wrong boat.
Old 10-25-2011, 08:45 AM
Registered

Received 38 Likes on 27 Posts

Hi gents . I have been enjoying this post. I have a comment regarding Tom A's reference to R&D and balance. I understand that the Galidator is just a cut down versiion of the 38 topgun with a different deck . I am suggesting that there is not that much R&D in this particular design and that the additonal weight was already contemplated in the Topgun design . If my understanding is correct then the bottom design has already figured in cabin weight. Just my 2 cents.
RG.
Old 10-25-2011, 08:53 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default As the weather turns

Say i recall the legendary 42' full on race built Fountain That is for sale in the classies(Ohio Steel) was slept on under the deck pretty regular like! Just sayin!
Old 10-25-2011, 09:24 AM
Registered

Received 108 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by golfmaxgolf
Say i recall the legendary 42' full on race built Fountain That is for sale in the classies(Ohio Steel) was slept on under the deck pretty regular like! Just sayin!
Is there a cabin in Ohio Steel?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.