Received 795 Likes on 258 Posts

Originally Posted by customryder
Cant beat them ~ join-em
The best ones moved on to cats.
Old 06-25-2012, 08:31 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 87 Likes on 35 Posts

Most people can't believe that a Lip-Ship Cigarette is that much better than a stock factory Cig. Sometimes, the differences are big and sometimes, minor. But guaranteed, if Phil sold it, there have been tweaks, adjustments and modifications to make an already superior product even better. Some you can see and feel, and some you will never know about.
Old 06-25-2012, 09:08 PM
Registered

Received 68 Likes on 26 Posts

Phil, Marissa, Charlie and the crew are all top notch!!! great people, service and boats!!!!!!!
Old 06-25-2012, 11:05 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by ktron
Phil, Marissa, Charlie and the crew are all top notch!!! great people, service and boats!!!!!!!
x2
Old 06-26-2012, 05:50 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Count me as another Lip-Ship supporter. If you have read any of my posts you know that Phil, Marissa and Charlie have helped me immensely NUMEROUS times...and are still helping me with me current project right now

To echo others statements, Phil does things to a boat that most overlook...simple little details that make a huge difference in the big picture. His attention to detail and knack for the little things is amazing and awesome.

I, like others, have not yet bought a boat from Phil but can't wait until the day I can and when that day comes it will be straight to Phil with no need to talk to anyone else!
Old 06-26-2012, 07:08 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

I'll throw my hat in as well, anything cigarette I go to him. I had one guy tell me Phil was too expensive. I compared his prices on things around the net and he was right on the money, even less expensive than a couple places. For my money I would rather give it to him. Boats break and we are going to need him around to have everything on hand, between having everything on hand, fast service and the vast knowledge, I'm a lifelong customer.
Old 06-26-2012, 07:13 AM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

Yup, I'm a Lip Ship Cheerleader too! Phil and his team have always been a pleasure to deal with. First class customer service, at the very top of their game.

Kurt
Old 06-26-2012, 12:36 PM
Registered

Received 2,969 Likes on 981 Posts

I don't mind be called a cheerleader or what ever... With service like that.. Hard to find that especially these days. And I have never even bought a boat from him.

I must say owning a Lip Ship Boat is a awesome experience.
Everything is perfect.. And I'm super picky!!!

Jeff
Yea, we know you're overly picky "customgrinder"!

Each one of Phil's boats are like his children. If you own one of his boats you've just joined the family and your boat Jeff is actually pretty special for a few reasons.

And it's just a testament to how great the team at lip ship is when you'll get the same high level of service and don't even need to own one of Phil's boats. Some may say its just business but if you ever get a chance to spend some time with Phil, you'll quickly learn there's a deep rooted love for power boating - more specifically cigarettes - that is the fuel behind Lip-Ship and makes all the difference.

Last edited by thisistank; 06-26-2012 at 12:43 PM.
Old 06-26-2012, 04:44 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

I don't mind be called a cheerleader or what ever... With service like that.. Hard to find that especially these days. And I have never even bought a boat from him.

I must say owning a Lip Ship Boat is a awesome experience.
Everything is perfect.. And I'm super picky!!!

Jeff
Good for you Jeff - I completely agree. Customer service in MOST businesses today just plain sucks. If Lipship is taking care of you in an exemplary manner than kudos to both of you!
Old 06-26-2012, 07:03 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Each one of Phil's boats are like his children.. I guess I have his first born 39 child.. LOL is that what you mean by special Tank?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.