Like Tree0Likes

Big Thanks to Lip Ship

Old 06-27-2012, 03:14 AM
Registered

My Boats: Making the best in the industry BETTER for over 25 years...... Lip-Ship Performance 305-933-9988

Quote:
Originally Posted by customryder View Post
Each one of Phil's boats are like his children.. I guess I have his first born 39 child.. LOL is that what you mean by special Tank?
Yea, something like that. Most forget that the 39 was going to be and were built with the center steer set up until Phil built your boat. Cig changed it back to the classic steering after that. Plus Phil built that boat for his good friend who has unfortunately passed away. It was the poster boat for cig for a long time and some trivia - all the ad posters it's on also advertise mercury racing even though it has Zul motors in it.

On a side note I have some original proof large poster size photos from when it was tested by powerboat. Great running shots off of Miami.
Old 06-27-2012, 09:09 AM
Registered

My Boats: 39 Lip-Ship Cigarette 700 Zuls

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisistank View Post
Yea, something like that. Most forget that the 39 was going to be and were built with the center steer set up until Phil built your boat. Cig changed it back to the classic steering after that. Plus Phil built that boat for his good friend who has unfortunately passed away. It was the poster boat for cig for a long time and some trivia - all the ad posters it's on also advertise mercury racing even though it has Zul motors in it.

On a side note I have some original proof large poster size photos from when it was tested by powerboat. Great running shots off of Miami.
if your interested in selling the poster size pic, I would like to have them,if not i understand.

ps these Zul engines have been awesome!
Old 06-27-2012, 12:07 PM
Registered

My Boats: Making the best in the industry BETTER for over 25 years...... Lip-Ship Performance 305-933-9988

Quote:
Originally Posted by customryder View Post
if your interested in selling the poster size pic, I would like to have them,if not i understand.

ps these Zul engines have been awesome!
I have three different large poster size photos. The really nice one of the profile of the boat off the coast of Miami is hanging at my mechanics shop. I'll see what I can do to get them and get copies at kinkos or something.

And yea, I'm a firm believer is Zul. He builds an amazing motor that runs strong but most importantly is reliable! Kevin Schulte put over 400 trouble free hours on his tunnel rammed 750's that are in the "out of control" 38 TS. And he pulled to rebuild only because of the high amount of hours not a failure. Great motors. You have (as you know) one spectacular machine!
Old 06-29-2012, 09:58 AM
Registered

My Boats: 2002 DONZI 28ZX

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktron View Post
Phil, Marissa, Charlie and the crew are all top notch!!! great people, service and boats!!!!!!!
x3

Absolutely beautiful boats!!! If this were facebook, I'd click the 'Like' button on this thread

tom