Notices

Rendezvous

Old 09-28-2012, 08:17 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Wildman1
Gary
How do you feel that your $???,000 (I got a idea what you pd for it) is up in the air with a 18 yr old driving the forklift? Not sure if I wouldn't be at the wheel if it was mine.

Steve
Hey Steve,

I have to be honest, when we took delivery at Grove Harbor and I saw boat hanging from a forklift I about crapped myself. The crew at Legendary Marine is awesome. Their equipment is state-of-the-art compared to what I've seen at other dry store marinas, they do a good.

When are you buying your Top Gun? Good line up down here this weekend.

Cary from Pier 57 sent me this shot from yesterday's launch.
Attached Thumbnails Rendezvous-legendary-lauch.jpg  
Old 09-28-2012, 08:43 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 39 Unlimited
Hey Steve,

I have to be honest, when we took delivery at Grove Harbor and I saw boat hanging from a forklift I about crapped myself. The crew at Legendary Marine is awesome. Their equipment is state-of-the-art compared to what I've seen at other dry store marinas, they do a good.

When are you buying your Top Gun? Good line up down here this weekend.

Cary from Pier 57 sent me this shot from yesterday's launch.
I am first in line on yours when you tried of it. HEHE!!!!!!
Old 09-28-2012, 08:49 AM
Registered
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

We had our Cigarette there for the Miami Poker Run, I thought they were nice to deal with, it's funny when I saw my boat on the fork lift, I asked when was the last time you dropped a boat ????
Old 09-28-2012, 08:53 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Wildman1
I am first in line on yours when you tried of it. HEHE!!!!!!
You got it Steve. Will post more pix of the event tonight.
Old 10-02-2012, 07:45 AM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Had a great time with some great people. Thanks to Skip, Hector , Julia, Marsha, and the rest of the crew for putting on a wonderful event at an amazing venue. Derek does it right, Gorgeous Place.
Food was awesome, drinks plentiful, dock hands great, boat washing unexpected, and the weather just perfect !
Old 10-02-2012, 12:20 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

Originally Posted by Alpha Tango
Had a great time with some great people. Thanks to Skip, Hector , Julia, Marsha, and the rest of the crew for putting on a wonderful event at an amazing venue. Derek does it right, Gorgeous Place.
Food was awesome, drinks plentiful, dock hands great, boat washing unexpected, and the weather just perfect !
Can't say it much better than that!!!!

What a great weekend. It was great to see old friends and make some new ones. Getting home yesterday (2AM this morning) was tough because of the weather... and it sucked not having our boat there, but we had a great time. Mucho thanks to Steve and Holly on Friday and Carey on Saturday for letting us tag along and be their rope beeotches. Seeing the two 90MPH boats (old and new) was a treat. Doug's boat is off the hook!!!
Here are a few pics, We took about 200...

Hope to see everyone in Fla this winter!!!

Craig
Attached Thumbnails Rendezvous-cigaretterendezvous2012-024.jpg   Rendezvous-cigaretterendezvous2012-025.jpg   Rendezvous-cigaretterendezvous2012-026.jpg  

Rendezvous-cigaretterendezvous2012-023.jpg   Rendezvous-cigaretterendezvous2012-027.jpg   Rendezvous-cigaretterendezvous2012-030.jpg  

Rendezvous-cigaretterendezvous2012-032.jpg   Rendezvous-cigaretterendezvous2012-033.jpg   Rendezvous-cigaretterendezvous2012-035.jpg  

Rendezvous-cigaretterendezvous2012-040.jpg  
Old 10-02-2012, 03:31 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 619 Likes on 181 Posts

Great time for sure.
Bonus was to actually meet some people from here and put a face to the names. bad part is i'm terrible at remembering names
Old 10-04-2012, 08:33 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by OldSchool
Mucho thanks to Steve and Holly on Friday and Carey on Saturday for letting us tag along and be their rope beeotches.
Anytime Craig....it was good to finally meet you all in person! We had a blast, it just went by way too fast.

More pics....We need the GoPro video from the lunch run.

A little intimidating with your rig being carried around like a kid's toy boat....ha
Attached Thumbnails Rendezvous-dsc_0041.jpg   Rendezvous-dsc_0093.jpg   Rendezvous-dsc_0102.jpg  

Rendezvous-dsc_0044.jpg  
Old 10-05-2012, 11:03 AM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Great time guys & gals! It was great meeting some of you finally & I can't wait for the next event to do it all again!