Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Cigarette
This was a sick boat.... >

This was a sick boat....

Like Tree0Likes

This was a sick boat....

Reply

Old 09-28-2012, 09:56 AM
  #31
Registered
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 882
Default

Originally Posted by verbi69 View Post
Place looks like a garbage dump to boot...junk laying all over the floor, plastic everywhere, tripping on everything......house towel for shop rags....
In his moronic video, Shooter claims a friend from Florida came to visit and proclaimed "this is the magic room" when shown the area he uses for assembly. Magic room?
pasquesi is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 11:56 AM
  #32
Registered
iTrader: (4)
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Oneida Lake NY
My Boat: 38 Fountain Lightning 575sci xr
Posts: 3,619
Default

Gave it shot, trying to login Youtube as "MotorsbyShooter2" to unlock those videos again. Was guessing at passwords.....no luck.

Password tries-

pslonaker
540ci
shooter
shooter1
shooter2
fortworth
greenengine
slonaker

Any other guesses?

hahaha
4bus is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 06:36 PM
  #33
Registered
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Lexington, KY
My Boat: 24' Baja
Posts: 957
Default

Anyways, back to the Cig. Anymore pics or vids? Why was it sent to the chipper?
TBAG is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 09:11 PM
  #34
Registered
Thread Starter
 
thisistank's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Channel Islands, So. Cal.
My Boat: Making the best in the industry BETTER for over 25 years...... Lip-Ship Performance 305-933-9988
Posts: 10,989
Default

Originally Posted by TBAG View Post
Anyways, back to the Cig. Anymore pics or vids? Why was it sent to the chipper?
I have more pics at home. I'll post em. Really nice cig. Like I said zul 1000's and 6's. it was a baaaad mo fo

Guessing sloanaker was correct. Mike was looking for an easy out. Not so easy in the end I assume.
thisistank is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 01:35 AM
  #35
Chevy-Harley fan
Charter Member
 
gmhdfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Orlando, Fl. USA
Posts: 1,390
Default

Originally Posted by 4bus View Post
Gave it shot, trying to login Youtube as "MotorsbyShooter2" to unlock those videos again. Was guessing at passwords.....no luck.

Password tries-

pslonaker
540ci
shooter
shooter1
shooter2
fortworth
greenengine
slonaker

Any other guesses?

hahaha
Polesmoker?



Sorry Tank. This should have been in the GD or Tech section where everyone could see what a knucklehead this guy is. He adjusted half the valves @ TDC & the other half with 1 rotation of the crank with a roller cam. You could do this with your mothers grocery getter but i still wouldn't do it that way. He "used" secret length push rods (half were longer than the other half ) He looked like Obama reading the teleprompter with a cheat sheet he had off to the side . Out of view of the camera but still couldn't remember which side of the motor was the even & odd side of the firing order. When he was finished he took the camera up close to the first valve he started with to show that it was on the "heal" (his word) of the cam only to show that it had already started to open. And than pretended everything was OK. You can't make this stuff up...He is going to be Chubby's business partner when he gets out...
__________________
Pete
gmhdfan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 06:07 AM
  #36
Gold Member
Gold Member
iTrader: (5)
 
Full Force's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Olmsted Falls,Ohio Marblehead,Oh
My Boat: 87 Cigarette Hawk
Posts: 10,408
Default

Originally Posted by gmhdfan View Post
Polesmoker?



Sorry Tank. This should have been in the GD or Tech section where everyone could see what a knucklehead this guy is. He adjusted half the valves @ TDC & the other half with 1 rotation of the crank with a roller cam. You could do this with your mothers grocery getter but i still wouldn't do it that way. He "used" secret length push rods (half were longer than the other half ) He looked like Obama reading the teleprompter with a cheat sheet he had off to the side . Out of view of the camera but still couldn't remember which side of the motor was the even & odd side of the firing order. When he was finished he took the camera up close to the first valve he started with to show that it was on the "heal" (his word) of the cam only to show that it had already started to open. And than pretended everything was OK. You can't make this stuff up...He is going to be Chubby's business partner when he gets out...
So funny, but one thing .... the BBC has 2 different length pushrods no matter what...
Full Force is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 11:03 AM
  #37
Chevy-Harley fan
Charter Member
 
gmhdfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Orlando, Fl. USA
Posts: 1,390
Cool

Originally Posted by Full Force View Post
So funny, but one thing .... the BBC has 2 different length pushrods no matter what...
Yea, I know. Sarcasm should have it's own font.
__________________
Pete
gmhdfan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 11:13 AM
  #38
Chevy-Harley fan
Charter Member
 
gmhdfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Orlando, Fl. USA
Posts: 1,390
Default

Anyone else think he looked a little like Sunkin?
__________________
Pete
gmhdfan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 11:55 AM
  #39
Gold Member
Gold Member
iTrader: (5)
 
Full Force's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Olmsted Falls,Ohio Marblehead,Oh
My Boat: 87 Cigarette Hawk
Posts: 10,408
Default

Originally Posted by gmhdfan View Post
Yea, I know. Sarcasm should have it's own font.
Sorry.....was earlymorning...lol was not awake..
Full Force is offline  
Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


OSO Sponsor
OSO Advertiser
OSO Advertiser
OSO Advertiser