Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Cigarette
Nauti by Nature Cigarette 38 Top Gun Refresh!! >

Nauti by Nature Cigarette 38 Top Gun Refresh!!

Notices

Nauti by Nature Cigarette 38 Top Gun Refresh!!

Old 06-08-2016, 08:25 AM
Registered

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts

MMB congrats on your progress. Very few straight bottom guns go 100mph.
Old 06-08-2016, 09:07 AM
Registered

Received 4,410 Likes on 1,264 Posts
LOL this thread is awesome.. when HMMB claimed 90mph with the old set up KWOT was like yeah there`s no way that guys full of it. Now it`s brown nose city

You`re the best HMMMBB!!

I love you!!!!!!!:ban analove:
Old 06-08-2016, 09:29 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

In all seriousness and not trying to get in the middle of the drama was wondering about the projected tip plugs myself. When I bought my boat the previous owner sold it to me with the break in plugs still in it but gave me 16 projected tip plugs and said the engine builder said to put them in after break in. I changed the plugs a couple hours of run time after purchasing the boat but was afraid to put those pt plugs in cause I have seen holes burned through the center of Pistons on high performance 2stroke motors so I just purchased the same # plugs that where already in it. My question is will there be much of a gain out of a plug switch? Boat seems to run good now but does run a little rich. I've heard rumors of significant hp gain due to better fuel burn but is there a risk of hurting anything on a NA 540 motor?
Old 06-08-2016, 11:06 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 204 Likes on 132 Posts

Now it's a 100mph boat? MMB = must mean bull****...

Originally Posted by kvogt
MMB congrats on your progress. Very few straight bottom guns go 100mph.
Old 06-08-2016, 12:00 PM
mmb
Registered

If a 60mph cruise speed doesn't impress you guys nothing will.... Anyone that knows me knows I never take this boat to full throttle, I only did it the last time because we needed that data on where the rpm's stopped with the 30P Maximus props. Not going to and don't intend to break my boat to please the internet groupies that spend more time on forums than actually boating.

If you think the boat is slow great! If you think it is fast awesome - in the mean time we will be cruising at our must be bull**** 60mph
Old 06-08-2016, 02:25 PM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 7 Posts

Are you into the boost at those speeds & rpm's @ cruise?

Last edited by jmoore1225; 06-08-2016 at 02:46 PM.
Old 06-08-2016, 02:47 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

I been boating every weekend, so yes I use mine... I also use it like a boat that it's built to that why I break it so you call me stupid, but I'm not a poser like you jumping boat wakes.
Originally Posted by mmb
If a 60mph cruise speed doesn't impress you guys nothing will.... Anyone that knows me knows I never take this boat to full throttle, I only did it the last time because we needed that data on where the rpm's stopped with the 30P Maximus props. Not going to and don't intend to break my boat to please the internet groupies that spend more time on forums than actually boating.

If you think the boat is slow great! If you think it is fast awesome - in the mean time we will be cruising at our must be bull**** 60mph
Old 06-08-2016, 03:01 PM
mmb
Registered

Originally Posted by jmoore1225
Are you into the boost at those speeds & rpm's @ cruise?
Now that the props are hooked up yes. 2lbs at 3500
Old 06-08-2016, 03:04 PM
mmb
Registered

Originally Posted by Full Force
I been boating every weekend, so yes I use mine... I also use it like a boat that it's built to that why I break it so you call me stupid, but I'm not a poser like you jumping boat wakes.
Glad to hear it brother!! Let me know next time you take a trip well over 100 miles. We have 2 this month, 1 last month and another planned in July...

How is that for posing??? How many miles was your lunch run?
Old 06-08-2016, 05:11 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by mmb
Glad to hear it brother!! Let me know next time you take a trip well over 100 miles. We have 2 this month, 1 last month and another planned in July...

How is that for posing??? How many miles was your lunch run?
well that day was 60 miles or so, I have done many trips all over the lake, time is time bud, glad to see your perfection is nt such perfection, sucks to have someone busting your chops huh? You do long runs running the boat as if it was a sea Ray and your the king of offshore, and it still smoked within 20 hours ... Let's run that boat like a man and see what happens

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.