Selling my Cafe >

Selling my Cafe

Notices

Selling my Cafe

Old 10-01-2014, 04:34 PM
Registered

Received 734 Likes on 329 Posts

Hey rotaxsnowdog,
The thread title is "selling my cafe" not "selling your cafe".
Old 10-01-2014, 09:09 PM
Registered

Received 4,293 Likes on 1,239 Posts

I don`t like the gray at all, why do gray when there are about a million other better choices? Very depressing. Looking at it I wanna jump off a bridge. I`d do something that appeals to a wider audience if you`re selling 10 minutes after you finish it. Good luck with selling it with a 5th wheel trailer too . The interior must be top in real good shape with all them interior pics.

I`d keep that to myself but hey if you can rip on a 19 year old kid doing his best then you`re fair game in my book. You open the door, I walk in.
Old 10-02-2014, 06:53 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL
I don`t like the gray at all, why do gray when there are about a million other better choices? Very depressing. Looking at it I wanna jump off a bridge. I`d do something that appeals to a wider audience if you`re selling 10 minutes after you finish it. Good luck with selling it with a 5th wheel trailer too . The interior must be top in real good shape with all them interior pics.

I`d keep that to myself but hey if you can rip on a 19 year old kid doing his best then you`re fair game in my book. You open the door, I walk in.
LOL, I almost pissed my pants after reading this. My wife wanted to know why I was laughing at 4:00 in the morning.. Do you feel better now?

Come on seriously, if that is all you get out of that whole thread is poor 19 year old, then it is not even worth a response. Buttttttt here it goes.... Doing his best. Are you serious? I can see right thru his BS, apparently you cannot. I don't care if a person is 19 or 40 does not matter if they are full of BS, lies and sarcasm, being 19 is not an excuse for this behavior.

So what you are basically saying if he was 40 it would be O.K. to tell him the truth and call him out for the B.S..BUT because he is 19 he should get a free pass? Nope do not think so. He needs to here that we are not buying into his Bull, well some of us anyways.....

The kid will be just fine, no need for you to come save him. From the pics he posted looks like he can really paint and will only get better as he grows up, which hopefully he will do if he wants to draw in the cliental he is looking to deal with.

Maybe I was a bit harsh but, the Off Shore world is pretty small and sorry if you do not agree, but I think he is starting his new business in this world all wrong.

Also it is a Goose Neck, (not a 5th wheel by the way) but thanks for the heads up....I owe you a beer for pointing that out....Actually working on trying to get a deal on an aluminum bunk trailer and modifying the goose neck for the T/S. Love towing with the goose neck.

Sorry the gray bothers you to the point that you feel the need to jump off a bridge here is a website for you to check out http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Cheers

Last edited by Yamaha24; 10-02-2014 at 06:56 AM.
Old 10-02-2014, 08:52 PM
Registered

I don`t blame you not being able to sleep... I~d be up at 4am too wondering why I chose gray for an interior color while trying to figure out how to hang that noose from the 5th wheel..oh wait so sorry GOOOOOSE NECK

Last edited by ICDEDPPL; 10-02-2014 at 08:56 PM.
Old 10-02-2014, 09:26 PM
Registered

Default ...... Thanks for the response

[QUOTE=ICDEDPPL;4196648]I don`t blame you not being able to sleep... I~d be up at 4am too wondering why I chose gray for an interior color while trying to figure out how to hang that noose from the 5th wheel..oh wait so sorry GOOOOOSE NECK

Well touché buddy, did that take you all day to come up with??? Wow very impressive..

Lol time for bed for me as I get up for 4:00 AM for work Bro.😀

Cheers
Old 10-03-2014, 09:08 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 204 Likes on 132 Posts

I seen a couple pics that would easily make me not wanna buy Phil's boat, or back his work wow
Old 10-03-2014, 06:32 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Full Force
I seen a couple pics that would easily make me not wanna buy Phil's boat, or back his work wow
Its not like Phil built your motors dude ...Its sad you gotta go out of your way to bash someone so much. If you took all the time you`ve spent ripping him a new one, for no reason, you might have them motors rebuilt by now.Give it a break or get a hobby.
Old 10-12-2014, 06:42 PM
Registered

Received 29 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Yamaha24
I know, I know, I think I may be owning two Cig's for a while I cannot believe how many are for sale right now. Might be worth keeping at this point, One for the friends to use when they come over LOL..
I need more friends like this lol
Old 10-14-2014, 11:32 AM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts

I like the grey interior, was talking about it over the weekend. Boat is a great buy for what was invexted and final product. You can buy Phil's boat and the 10 or so K you save to reinvest into the boat and cone out with this. The power package alone is the selling point. Trailer is a turn off but we all know that's. The boat on the other hand is a solid but. Closed cooling bravo hydraulic steering boat. Try buying that for 10k
Old 10-14-2014, 11:39 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Sick Stinger
I like the grey interior, was talking about it over the weekend. Boat is a great buy for what was invexted and final product. You can buy Phil's boat and the 10 or so K you save to reinvest into the boat and cone out with this. The power package alone is the selling point. Trailer is a turn off but we all know that's. The boat on the other hand is a solid but. Closed cooling bravo hydraulic steering boat. Try buying that for 10k

Thank you for your help with the sale SS buyer is getting a great deal on a great set up he will be sure to enjoy!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.