Winter plans?? >

Winter plans??

Notices

Winter plans??

Old 10-14-2014, 06:36 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 88bullet
Gonna let mine take a nap in the corner of the barn all wrapped up nice and cozy.

Then in our down time maybe Kevin and I will make vroom vroom sounds while we sit in the bolsters of the new hot rod thats coming to Western New York
What's the new hot rod????
Old 10-14-2014, 06:42 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jawbreakerkid
Anything worth doing, is worth doing well.... I can't wait to see the finished project!
Yes I agree an that! Summer is way to short to do half azz work and end up repairing your boat every weekend....
I will start a new thread on this boat with lots of pics soon, I cannot believe I am starting my 3rd boat semi restore in 3 years. Wife just shakes her head.

Hopefully this Cig sticks around more than one season..
Old 10-14-2014, 07:22 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts

New interior for me. Going to try and post before and after pics when I get started. I bought the 04 brochure boat around six months ago. I have done quiet a bit of work so far, replaced bilge blowers, having several gauges repaired. Had to have the compass repaired, $400.00, fresh water shower just a lot of little things that the guy that owned before me never did. I had been without a boat for 7 years and forgot how expensive everything is. Redoing the interior mostly because it has too much color and is very hot. Tired of the wife complaining about burning her tush. It will be a while, we still have pretty nice weather here and the lake is quiet. Will update when it gets closer to time. Good luck to all you guys that have winter projects.
Old 10-14-2014, 07:25 AM
Registered

Received 103 Likes on 75 Posts

Originally Posted by Full Force
LOL I got to set mine aside last year, but looking forward to making it right so when you come out here next summer I can join in!!
Yea right, so you saying when we reserve docks in a few months at Middle Bass for July you want one too? LOL
Old 10-14-2014, 07:29 AM
Registered

Received 103 Likes on 75 Posts

Tim are you even allowed to spend nights at any other islands other than Kelleys? HAHA

See you in April at the Early Bird, get er dun.
Old 10-14-2014, 08:58 AM
Registered

Received 433 Likes on 193 Posts

Originally Posted by Full Force
What you guys up to this winter?
Work on my 8-ball game, visit the gym more frequently, grade the yard for a pole barn project, increase sales at work, and pay someone else to put my boat back together!
Old 10-14-2014, 08:59 AM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by sommerfliesby
What's the new hot rod????
gonna let the cat out of the bag friday when its hooked to the truck
Old 10-14-2014, 09:36 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 204 Likes on 132 Posts

Originally Posted by bigboat28
Yea right, so you saying when we reserve docks in a few months at Middle Bass for July you want one too? LOL
You reserve now? Let me know yes I wanna go
Old 10-14-2014, 09:37 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 204 Likes on 132 Posts

Originally Posted by bigboat28
Tim are you even allowed to spend nights at any other islands other than Kelleys? HAHA

See you in April at the Early Bird, get er dun.
If I'm at early bird it won't be on the cig I don't think I will be done yet ... Guess I get to run the Pantera!!!
Old 10-14-2014, 09:39 AM
Registered

Received 4,312 Likes on 1,241 Posts

I`m gonna find some kid who isn`t doing work up to my standards, probably stalk him all winter and try to prove to everyone his work sucks (I`VE SEEN PICTURES!!). Pound my chest till May about what awesome job I`m doing putting my motors together ..THE RIGHT WAY!!!
Sometime in January I`ll most likely make up a fake OSO handle and insult everyone here. Take a time out for 7 days (thanx a lot GRIFF!!)
Then come back like nothing ever happened.

Winter is gonna be AAAAAWESOME!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.