Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 204 Likes on 132 Posts

Wow ^^^^
Old 01-19-2015, 09:52 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 315duramax
LOL i love it when cig92 posts his carbon boat with 730hp will run 90's no one batts an eye. I have same hull, just about same hp, and i say upper 80's and its some big joke. whatever, ill let someone else buy it, whose actually in the market.
it might do 90 ........with all your friends on the swim platform kickingtheir feet!! lmao
Old 01-20-2015, 05:26 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well,, I decided to back away at this time, I loved the look of the boat and it's classic looks. I'm not in to flash and tons of bright colors.. I think the number one issue for me was the Bravos.. Just nowhere to go with these drives on this heavy boat.. I feel room in price was there as well as interest in my boat as well. I'll keep my eyes open and appreciate comments... (1) question though. Where do you store your anchor and line on these TG's On my Formula we have a anchor storage up on the nose which makes it nice and easy to use..
Old 01-20-2015, 06:50 AM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 17 Posts

Under the bench seat
Old 01-20-2015, 07:52 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

FIXX, it seems you have some real built up anger towards 315duramax? calm down big guy, slow your roll and take a breather. nobody is asking you to buy his boat
Old 01-20-2015, 09:12 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by cig92
FIXX, it seems you have some real built up anger towards 315duramax? calm down big guy, slow your roll and take a breather. nobody is asking you to buy his boat
just ball bustin,,,i have a secret..its not his boat..
Old 01-20-2015, 09:38 AM
Registered

Received 698 Likes on 341 Posts

Pretty sure Phil is the only one that thinks that's a secret I've heard it from no fewer than 4 people.
Old 01-20-2015, 09:42 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 204 Likes on 132 Posts

I have been very quiet about Phil and have not said barely anything, but if the stuff I saw in the pics of the cafe is that noticeable in pics, then I REALLY cannot see how anyone can possible say it looks AMAZING in person, maybe it's me.... and thats why I stopped.... I would love to see a build thread on the new one with every single pic posted..... but he won't.
Old 01-20-2015, 04:03 PM
Registered

Received 793 Likes on 374 Posts

Originally Posted by silent lucidity
Well,, I decided to back away at this time, I loved the look of the boat and it's classic looks. I'm not in to flash and tons of bright colors.. I think the number one issue for me was the Bravos.. Just nowhere to go with these drives on this heavy boat.. I feel room in price was there as well as interest in my boat as well. I'll keep my eyes open and appreciate comments... (1) question though. Where do you store your anchor and line on these TG's On my Formula we have a anchor storage up on the nose which makes it nice and easy to use..
you should put a list together of what you are looking for...i.e. big power, stock merc blue power, bravos, trs, konrads, 6's, etc.

when i was in the market, i said no to a lot of good deal top guns that had huge power hooked to bravos knowing the impending issues. for me i wanted stock blue motors, knowing it would be slow and turn key...but good on re-sale. as someone said in another thread, you should really look for a completely redone gun. they are out there, so you shouldnt have to settle or pay an arm and a leg for it. good luck with the search.
Old 01-22-2015, 04:40 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1MOSES1
you should put a list together of what you are looking for...i.e. big power, stock merc blue power, bravos, trs, konrads, 6's, etc.

when i was in the market, i said no to a lot of good deal top guns that had huge power hooked to bravos knowing the impending issues. for me i wanted stock blue motors, knowing it would be slow and turn key...but good on re-sale. as someone said in another thread, you should really look for a completely redone gun. they are out there, so you shouldnt have to settle or pay an arm and a leg for it. good luck with the search.
You're right, I've spent many a years re-doing many boats in my life,, and of course you always want to put your personal spin on things.. Don't want such large engines that i have to be dicken with them all the time,, merc 600 or 700 sc's and not sure on drives... Guess I got all the time in the world to look,,',,,,,,,,,,,,,maybe right? I'll keep reading in the cig forum to educate myself on your tubs.... Know formulas pretty well now and do love how their build, solid as hell... But looking to move up one last time and always wanted a cig or Donzi.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.