Cafe Racer, Flat Deck, Mistress

Notices

Cafe Racer, Flat Deck, Mistress

Old 03-08-2016, 09:07 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 67 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by cigrocket
Best offers are the ones with a bag full of crisp C-Notes standing in your driveway. Then its serious

Ideally couldnt agree more.
Old 03-08-2016, 11:23 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 204 Likes on 132 Posts

When I bought the scarab to get my old engines the guy wanted 24,000.... I kept saying 21...... I said in coming to buy it he said ok come check it out, I said bring title he said 24,000... I payed down 21,000 cash and he could not resist it was funny he was nervous counting it out he said he never seen that much in cash before lol I took boat home...

Originally Posted by cigrocket
Best offers are the ones with a bag full of crisp C-Notes standing in your driveway. Then its serious
Old 03-08-2016, 12:08 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

Agree on the cash!
When I bought my coronet, I drove all around the Midwest and east coast looking at Mopars. I was traveling with an empty trailer and 30k in 100 dollar bills.

I looked at roughly 30 cars.

When I would pull up, I immediately had the upper hand as I was ready to load and had the dough in hand.
Old 03-08-2016, 12:13 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Cash is King, I cant agree with facts. I dont have that luxury tho, so I'm working with the opportunity I do have. At least I'm looking at Cigs. There is some accounting for taste. Panteras are pretty bad ass to imho Vintage chromoly
Old 03-09-2016, 03:46 PM
Registered

Received 17 Likes on 3 Posts

Its official for me too. My flat deck is in the OSO classifieds. Spring feels like its here so get the itch and come take a look!
Old 03-09-2016, 04:54 PM
Registered

Received 735 Likes on 330 Posts

Originally Posted by Rhythm and Blues
A warm fuzzy feeling.. Lol.. Really tho; ideally a clean fuel injected Cafe, Flatdeck or Mistress; w reasonable hours on the power. Next question everybody will ask is, "how much do you want to spend"?
The answer is 40k max.. So the Flatdeck in Ri is on the top of my short list. Theres a 90 Cafe in Nj w whipples on it that ive inquired about. I'm not into the mistress @ PBC..
I'm not opposed to carbs, beggers cant be choosers at that budget.. Just looking for something that doesnt need to go inder the knife immediatly.. I feel like I've got my finger on the pulse of whats advertized.. No need to act hastely tho, spring is still a ways away..
It would be interesting to know how many boats are available that fit your requirements, Wanting a boat that doesn't need immediate work (thinking engine/trans/drive/wet hull) and under $40K. Are you expecting a trailer aalso at that price ?
Old 03-09-2016, 05:36 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Interceptor
It would be interesting to know how many boats are available that fit your requirements, Wanting a boat that doesn't need immediate work (thinking engine/trans/drive/wet hull) and under $40K. Are you expecting a trailer aalso at that price ?

50-55k I upped my budget. There are a few but certainly not an overabundance.
Talked to a guy yesterday w a 90 Cafe in MD, low hr bbc, bravo boat, pretty decent trailer, new interior. 35k
Found a 93 TG in CT hp500s dont know the hrs yet, xz drives on a aluminum trailer 35k..
Those are the latest findings.. Stuff is popping up.

Last edited by Rhythm and Blues; 03-09-2016 at 05:43 PM.
Old 03-09-2016, 06:04 PM
Registered

Received 17 Likes on 3 Posts

I do believe two flat decks just popped up. wink wink
Old 03-09-2016, 06:06 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Actually 3 did!
A guy outta Md called me yesterday Ryan. He's a broker and he was thinking about taking a 85 in on trade; the boats been repainted, new power, bravos, external steering and race hatches, 510/650hp 300hrs.. Still not as nice as yours and Mark's. The owner is asking 59k the broker told me and he wants to trade it on a cruiser..
Attached Thumbnails Cafe Racer, Flat Deck, Mistress-image.jpg   Cafe Racer, Flat Deck, Mistress-image.jpg   Cafe Racer, Flat Deck, Mistress-image.jpg  

Cafe Racer, Flat Deck, Mistress-image.jpg   Cafe Racer, Flat Deck, Mistress-image.jpg  

Last edited by Rhythm and Blues; 03-09-2016 at 06:46 PM.
Old 03-09-2016, 06:37 PM
Charter Member#330
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Looks nice. The only weak link is the Bravo's. These Cigs are heavy and are tough on drives.

Mark

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.