Cafe Racer, Flat Deck, Mistress

Notices

Cafe Racer, Flat Deck, Mistress

Old 02-01-2016, 09:26 AM
Registered

Received 158 Likes on 77 Posts

Originally Posted by sonic700
What are you looking for?
If I was looking, i'd be looking at yours....Good Luck!!
Old 02-01-2016, 10:39 AM
Charter Member#330
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

There are 2 38 Flatdecks for sale in the same building in the Chicago area. Doesn't get any more convenient to see 2 clean ones that don't need 30k put into them. They are already done
Attached Thumbnails Cafe Racer, Flat Deck, Mistress-image.jpg   Cafe Racer, Flat Deck, Mistress-image.jpg  

Last edited by MrCIG; 02-01-2016 at 10:42 AM.
Old 02-01-2016, 10:57 AM
Registered

Received 17 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by cigrocket
If I was looking, i'd be looking at yours....Good Luck!!
Thanks rocket. if it sells it sells. If not I keep it and run her.
Old 02-01-2016, 11:05 AM
Registered

Thanks rocket. if it sells it sells. If not I keep it and run her.
That's one of those boats.....like my Mistress was, once you sell it, you'll be missing it like hell. Impossible to duplicate, a classic machine, not many left that are tastefully done and updated. you need a passion for offshore boats to get into one of these flatdecks and mistresses. Kind of wish I kept mine, even if I just used it once in a while. For what I put into it, blood , sweat and tears. Perfect riding balanced boat. Oh and I put a ton of $$$$$$$$$$$$ into it too.....lol
Old 02-01-2016, 11:44 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 65 Likes on 37 Posts

What are you looking for?
A warm fuzzy feeling.. Lol.. Really tho; ideally a clean fuel injected Cafe, Flatdeck or Mistress; w reasonable hours on the power. Next question everybody will ask is, "how much do you want to spend"?
The answer is 40k max.. So the Flatdeck in Ri is on the top of my short list. Theres a 90 Cafe in Nj w whipples on it that ive inquired about. I'm not into the mistress @ PBC..
I'm not opposed to carbs, beggers cant be choosers at that budget.. Just looking for something that doesnt need to go inder the knife immediatly.. I feel like I've got my finger on the pulse of whats advertized.. No need to act hastely tho, spring is still a ways away..

Last edited by Rhythm and Blues; 02-01-2016 at 11:58 AM.
Old 02-01-2016, 03:06 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Rhythm and Blues
A warm fuzzy feeling.. Lol.. Really tho; ideally a clean fuel injected Cafe, Flatdeck or Mistress; w reasonable hours on the power. Next question everybody will ask is, "how much do you want to spend"?
The answer is 40k max.. So the Flatdeck in Ri is on the top of my short list. Theres a 90 Cafe in Nj w whipples on it that ive inquired about. I'm not into the mistress @ PBC..
I'm not opposed to carbs, beggers cant be choosers at that budget.. Just looking for something that doesnt need to go inder the knife immediatly.. I feel like I've got my finger on the pulse of whats advertized.. No need to act hastely tho, spring is still a ways away..
Thanks for the info. Now I can look out for something or know of someone selling that is in your ballpark. Not saying mine or Marks flat deck are the best out there but we have thrown a bunch of money and time into ours. I would at least come to Chicago and look at both then you have a idea of what to look for.
Old 02-01-2016, 03:11 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by cigrocket
That's one of those boats.....like my Mistress was, once you sell it, you'll be missing it like hell. Impossible to duplicate, a classic machine, not many left that are tastefully done and updated. you need a passion for offshore boats to get into one of these flatdecks and mistresses. Kind of wish I kept mine, even if I just used it once in a while. For what I put into it, blood , sweat and tears. Perfect riding balanced boat. Oh and I put a ton of $$$$$$$$$$$$ into it too.....lol
Its a very small market of people that want to mess with these boats. I feel ya on all the blood, sweat, tears, and cash. I would miss mine a lot
Old 02-01-2016, 03:50 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 65 Likes on 37 Posts

Thanks for the info. Now I can look out for something or know of someone selling that is in your ballpark. Not saying mine or Marks flat deck are the best out there but we have thrown a bunch of money and time into ours. I would at least come to Chicago and look at both then you have a idea of what to look for.
No problem, and thank you for understanding. I really admire what you guys have done to preserve these old boats, imho they don't get any better looking than classic Cigs. I'd love to take a weekend to come out but I'd be so sad leaving empty handed.... If you kept an eye out that would be fantastic!
Old 02-01-2016, 04:08 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

What's the weights of the Cafe, Mistress, Flat Deck
Old 02-01-2016, 04:31 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 370ss500efi
What's the weights of the Cafe, Mistress, Flat Deck
Heavy....Heavier....Heaviest..... In that order!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.