Cig Adventure III >

Cig Adventure III

Notices

Cig Adventure III

Old 04-21-2016, 09:02 PM
mmb
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You must have missed my thread this morning FF and yes for the 3rd time my sea strainers sucked up a bunch of grass, yes both of them because I have 1 pickup that splits into 2. No warning sirens or lights on either engine worked. I knew they didn't work but thought I could watch gauges, engines ran just fine but got up to 240-260 so we tore them apart. Why would we tear them down?? Why not?

I have a picture with about 20 pounds of junk wiring we pulled out of the boat, maybe you would like to see that?? That's why the boat was rewired.
Old 04-21-2016, 09:05 PM
mmb
Registered

Originally Posted by MILD THUNDER
Nice signature! . Neither of our engines have the 741 cam.

We will be dynoing our engines in the next couple weeks. We will post the results for you...dont even have to call in a guy to tune the carbs for us .

You are so phucking awesome bro! Please sign the dyno sheet and send it to me! I would love to frame it! So is the part where icded has somebody tuning his engines?? Or did you buy his boat now? Or maybe you 2 are together? Just trying to figure this all out!!
Old 04-21-2016, 09:08 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 204 Likes on 132 Posts

And I am the idiot... LOL

Originally Posted by mmb
You must have missed my thread this morning FF and yes for the 3rd time my sea strainers sucked up a bunch of grass, yes both of them because I have 1 pickup that splits into 2. No warning sirens or lights on either engine worked. I knew they didn't work but thought I could watch gauges, engines ran just fine but got up to 240-260 so we tore them apart. Why would we tear them down?? Why not?

I have a picture with about 20 pounds of junk wiring we pulled out of the boat, maybe you would like to see that?? That's why the boat was rewired.
Old 04-21-2016, 09:13 PM
mmb
Registered

Pretty sure I called myself an idiot in your own thread too?? Yup as a matter of fact I did!! Something like will never run a boat again without a working warning system comes to mind.. Then you said You had some work to do to your warning system and wanted to add a few things??? just going from memory here!!
Old 04-21-2016, 09:15 PM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by mmb
You are so phucking awesome bro! Please sign the dyno sheet and send it to me! I would love to frame it! So is the part where icded has somebody tuning his engines?? Or did you buy his boat now? Or maybe you 2 are together? Just trying to figure this all out!!
I can arrange that, but I wont attach a signed picture of myself or Dan naked. So you can stop asking, thats not what " private " messaging is for.

Old 04-21-2016, 09:15 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 204 Likes on 132 Posts

I am good on my end, I have lights on oil pressure gauges and buzzers for fuel and oil...I just think its funny you have made mistakes yet call us all out also...

Originally Posted by mmb
Pretty sure I called myself an idiot in your own thread too?? Yup as a matter of fact I did!! Something like will never run a boat again without a working warning system comes to mind.. Then you said You had some work to do to your warning system and wanted to add a few things??? just going from memory here!!
Old 04-21-2016, 09:45 PM
mmb
Registered

I can arrange that, but I wont attach a signed picture of myself or Dan naked. So you can stop asking, thats not what " private " messaging is for.

Clear picture now you are together!!
Old 04-21-2016, 09:47 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by mmb
Clear picture now you are together!!
Stop fantasizing about us. Focus on keeping those Konrads in one piece with those torque monsters you have.
Old 04-21-2016, 09:52 PM
mmb
Registered

Stop fantasizing about us. Focus on keeping those Konrads in one piece with those torque monsters you have.
Everyone said they would break but that's the only thing on the boat we haven't had to touch... yet, And my luck Im sure they will blow up next week!!
Old 04-21-2016, 10:07 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by mmb
Everyone said they would break but that's the only thing on the boat we haven't had to touch... yet, And my luck Im sure they will blow up next week!!
https://youtu.be/Ixq_Fv7RAQ0

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.