Looking for a Gladiator! >

Looking for a Gladiator!

Notices

Looking for a Gladiator!

Old 05-31-2017, 12:52 PM
Registered

Received 28 Likes on 12 Posts
Default Looking for a Gladiator!

Hi All, we're looking for a gladiator for the next boat, preferably a staggered 525 boat! Please let me know if you have any leads on any listed or soon to be available boats!

Thanks,
Derek
Old 05-31-2017, 05:26 PM
Registered

Received 135 Likes on 55 Posts

So were we! Even when I see one now I am like DAMN! We looked on and off for a year for one. Kick myself for not buying the Team Virgin Boat still. Made a few plays on a few but hard to come by. Usually word of mouth. There are a few that might be for sale soon but ZUL's and others. Not a lot of factory 525 stags laying around from what I know. The one that is in FL that's been for sale forever and a moon I have heard a few stories about....mostly the "usual gladiator" stories but the price is pretty crazy IMO. Good luck!!!!
Old 05-31-2017, 06:07 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,206 Likes on 523 Posts

Which one is for sale in Florida?
Old 05-31-2017, 06:41 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by jtr2kwl
Hi All, we're looking for a gladiator for the next boat, preferably a staggered 525 boat! Please let me know if you have any leads on any listed or soon to be available boats!

Thanks,
Derek
I think i saw you trailering last week on the Northway
Old 05-31-2017, 06:50 PM
Registered

Received 3,064 Likes on 1,000 Posts

Originally Posted by HOSSMAN
So were we! Even when I see one now I am like DAMN! We looked on and off for a year for one. Kick myself for not buying the Team Virgin Boat still. Made a few plays on a few but hard to come by. Usually word of mouth. There are a few that might be for sale soon but ZUL's and others. Not a lot of factory 525 stags laying around from what I know. The one that is in FL that's been for sale forever and a moon I have heard a few stories about....mostly the "usual gladiator" stories but the price is pretty crazy IMO. Good luck!!!!
I would not balk at a Zul Gladiator! Zul builds a bullet proof motor that rivals a stock 525 all day long for reliability rom what I've seen AND offers more HP. Plus I think all Zul glads are built by Phil. Not to mention if you have the means, Zul may even drag his happy butt out of his siesta and refresh his motors
Old 05-31-2017, 06:58 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 75 Likes on 25 Posts

Where is the Super Bad Gladiator?
Old 05-31-2017, 07:58 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by HOSSMAN
Thank you! We're just starting the process of looking now, nothing is imminent, but just want to get a feel for whats out there. We've considered the florida boat, and agree, given its history its a little pricey.
Old 05-31-2017, 08:00 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by class6
I think i saw you trailering last week on the Northway
With the 20? On Friday I picked it up in Scotia from a little bit of work and took it up to the lake! The weather was certainly against me....
Old 05-31-2017, 08:01 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by thisistank
I would not balk at a Zul Gladiator! Zul builds a bullet proof motor that rivals a stock 525 all day long for reliability rom what I've seen AND offers more HP. Plus I think all Zul glads are built by Phil. Not to mention if you have the means, Zul may even drag his happy butt out of his siesta and refresh his motors
Thanks Tank, not balking by at Zul Glads by any means, we just have some ideas! That said, just trying to get a feel for whats out there and do a little due diligence.
Old 05-31-2017, 08:06 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 159 Likes on 55 Posts

There's a 2003 w/ Stag 525's for sale in NY. It has a padded engine hatch with no scoops. There aren't many for sale right now. A few got snatched up this past year.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.