What model is that? What is wrong here? >

What model is that? What is wrong here?

Notices

What model is that? What is wrong here?

Old 08-28-2017, 03:12 PM
Registered

Received 3,020 Likes on 987 Posts

Originally Posted by F-2 Speedy
I think the notch started 88-89 ??....Tank will know.........I had two 92 Gun's that had notches
hahah. I actually don't remember when the notches were first done.

But I would really like to now why that thing sits so high in the water. Looks like it has no power in it.
Old 08-28-2017, 03:15 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 3,051 Likes on 1,357 Posts

Originally Posted by thisistank
hahah. I actually don't remember when the notches were first done.

But I would really like to now why that thing sits so high in the water. Looks like it has no power in it.
Is it age ?? ...........I think Im pretty close JD Unlimited ( little red ) posted it a loooong time ago

Last edited by F-2 Speedy; 08-28-2017 at 03:35 PM.
Old 08-28-2017, 03:43 PM
Registered

Received 3,020 Likes on 987 Posts

Originally Posted by F-2 Speedy
Is it age ?? ...........I think Im pretty close JD Unlimited ( little red ) posted it a loooong time ago
Its totally age and it's difficult to keep all the useless cigarette info crammed into my tiny brain.

but yea, as I recall you're right. 90ish
Old 08-28-2017, 04:15 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 68 Likes on 26 Posts

Hey, how could you forget, it´s only 14 years ago when Barry wrote:

Biggus, I have to disagree with you on the notch being added in 1989. My buddy bought Lethal Weapon, an '87 Top Gun, new and it had a notch from the factory. (This is the boat on Doller Marine's brochure.) The '86 top guns did not have a notch.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/c...top-gun-2.html
Old 08-31-2017, 03:28 PM
Registered

Received 61 Likes on 22 Posts

Its sitting high in the back due to all the weight up front! Look at that anchor set up!
Old 08-31-2017, 06:33 PM
Registered

Received 735 Likes on 330 Posts

I thought maybe he was sitting in that seat in the cabin and his heavy girlfriend was helping him along.
Old 09-08-2017, 11:04 AM
Registered

Received 38 Likes on 27 Posts

It may be sitting so high because it might be a Kevlar boat ( just a guess ) . My Flat Deck boat is a Kevlar hull and with 605 inch BBC and 5 drives it still sits pretty high in the water .
RG.

Last edited by Rick G; 09-08-2017 at 08:40 PM.
Old 09-08-2017, 11:31 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I think the logo's are to high exaggerating the appearance of sitting up
Old 05-20-2019, 05:13 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

1st wanted to introduce myself.
My name is Tarek, from Barcelona. 41 years old and Proud owner of this Cigarette Top Gun 38. 92.
This is my 2nd Cigarrette as previously had a 35’ Cafe Racer. Must say that i’m never into forums, specialy after reading all this comments. Been almost 2 years since i left Social Networks and after this picture. The other day i was with this girl which she told me that she saw some pics of my bike in google, as i also love Motorcycles. While i was cheking what she said i unfortunately saw this post.. we started reading all this comments and then we start talking about it. Why people just talk **** without even knowing. This supposed to be a forum of a passion that we all share no matter from where we are. This is for all the people that posted here: Maybe my Cigarette is not as fast as yours, maybe is not as badass as yours, maybe it doesn’t sound as good as yours, maybe my anchor setup sucks, maybe my tan interior looks ugly, maybe my seats are not as nice as yours, maybe my paint job is not as good as yours. Maybe my fat GF is not as good looking than yours, and a long etc.. but did you ask yourself if i like it? I just came from Miami a couple of months ago and bought a pair of 525EFI, and new Merc SeaCore trims as i had old Mercury carbs. Just spend 90.000eur on it. You all know perfectly how expensive this hobby is. I’m not a millionare, having this Cigarette is a dream for me. So yes, after reading all this bull**** i just had to give my point of view. At least “thisistank” had some nice words! Thank you all for your nice respect. This is the reason why i don’t like forums, no matter what country it is, if it’s about boats, cars, motorcycles etc, it’s always the same bunch of people insulting and having a lack of respect for somebody that maybe has more passion than many of themselves.

“Musthave1”

You said: i try not to comment on the owner.

Do you have any problem with me? Do you know me?

Thank you all for your kind words.
Nice Forum!

Old 05-20-2019, 05:29 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

It wont bother me if you say that you dont like my white interior...................you will love the 525 EFI's....good luck with the engine swap

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.