Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Cigarette
Cigarette Sun Pad Logo >

Cigarette Sun Pad Logo

Notices

Cigarette Sun Pad Logo

Old 06-02-2021, 03:15 PM
  #1  
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 69
Likes: 0
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Cigarette Sun Pad Logo

Contacted Cigarette to see if I can have a sun pad logo made for my 2000 Top Gun and this is what they sent me after 2 weeks of waiting:

IMPORTANT:

Please note our customer support agents are only able to provide support and parts for vessels within seven (7) years of age. For older vessels we recommend contacting a local service shop or your Cigarette dealership. Additionally, Cigarette uses many readily available parts which may be purchased through marine supply shops.

Additionally, due to available resources we are also unable to provide:
“Boat lookups” - We are unable to do lookups of old vessels to determine paint codes or other items of interest.
Assistance in rigging or X-dimensions - Please see a qualified mechanic and/or engineer for this assistance
CE Certificates & DoCs - These are only valid for new vessels leaving the factory certified Trailer & bunk drawings for old vessels - Your lift or trailer manufacturer can measure the hull bottom

Sorry for the inconvenience but we are unable to help you. Best of luck and feel free to contact us for inquiries within our guidelines.

Thank you,


Anyone know someone that is capable of making one for me in California or anywhere else?
Seahawk 2000 is offline  
Old 06-02-2021, 04:05 PM
  #2  
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
iTrader: (6)
 
F-2 Speedy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Midwest & T-Rock
Posts: 8,572
Received 1,216 Likes on 589 Posts
Default

sent you a pm
F-2 Speedy is offline  
Old 06-02-2021, 04:05 PM
  #3  
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
bencini231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Paducah,Ky
Posts: 260
Received 146 Likes on 57 Posts
Default

Contact Tamara Scott on FB. She does quite a few and has really good quality work.
bencini231 is offline  
The following users liked this post:
endeavour32 (06-02-2021)
Old 06-02-2021, 05:09 PM
  #4  
Gold Member
Gold Member
 
seafordguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Seaford, VA
Posts: 4,540
Received 325 Likes on 166 Posts
Default

Call them and tell them you have $120 burning a hole in your pocket and you desperately need a towel with the logo on it.
seafordguy is offline  
The following 5 users liked this post by seafordguy:
Andrew56 (06-07-2021), HOSSMAN (06-03-2021), Stuckonstupid (06-02-2021), TomZ (06-04-2021), Unlimited jd (06-03-2021)
Old 06-02-2021, 05:42 PM
  #5  
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
iTrader: (4)
 
endeavour32's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Chicago, IL; Onekama, MI
Posts: 3,872
Received 100 Likes on 56 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Seahawk 2000 View Post
Contacted Cigarette to see if I can have a sun pad logo made for my 2000 Top Gun and this is what they sent me after 2 weeks of waiting:

IMPORTANT:

Please note our customer support agents are only able to provide support and parts for vessels within seven (7) years of age. For older vessels we recommend contacting a local service shop or your Cigarette dealership. Additionally, Cigarette uses many readily available parts which may be purchased through marine supply shops.

Additionally, due to available resources we are also unable to provide:
“Boat lookups” - We are unable to do lookups of old vessels to determine paint codes or other items of interest.
Assistance in rigging or X-dimensions - Please see a qualified mechanic and/or engineer for this assistance
CE Certificates & DoCs - These are only valid for new vessels leaving the factory certified Trailer & bunk drawings for old vessels - Your lift or trailer manufacturer can measure the hull bottom

Sorry for the inconvenience but we are unable to help you. Best of luck and feel free to contact us for inquiries within our guidelines.

Thank you,


Anyone know someone that is capable of making one for me in California or anywhere else?

This is one area Cigarette FAILS at. Both Formula and Outerlimits will give you any and all info about any boat they built. Outerlimits sent me complete build sheets on two boats I was looking at, and they knew I was only seriously interested in them and did not own either. For this reason, if I replace my 39 TG, it will be an Outerlimits it is replaced with.
endeavour32 is offline  
The following users liked this post:
TomZ (06-04-2021)
Old 06-02-2021, 05:51 PM
  #6  
Registered
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Location: Charlottesville, VA & Thousand Islands, NY
Posts: 54
Received 13 Likes on 6 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Seahawk 2000 View Post
Contacted Cigarette to see if I can have a sun pad logo made for my 2000 Top Gun and this is what they sent me after 2 weeks of waiting:

IMPORTANT:

Please note our customer support agents are only able to provide support and parts for vessels within seven (7) years of age. For older vessels we recommend contacting a local service shop or your Cigarette dealership. Additionally, Cigarette uses many readily available parts which may be purchased through marine supply shops.

Additionally, due to available resources we are also unable to provide:
“Boat lookups” - We are unable to do lookups of old vessels to determine paint codes or other items of interest.
Assistance in rigging or X-dimensions - Please see a qualified mechanic and/or engineer for this assistance
CE Certificates & DoCs - These are only valid for new vessels leaving the factory certified Trailer & bunk drawings for old vessels - Your lift or trailer manufacturer can measure the hull bottom

Sorry for the inconvenience but we are unable to help you. Best of luck and feel free to contact us for inquiries within our guidelines.

Thank you,


Anyone know someone that is capable of making one for me in California or anywhere else?
Hopefully, this is one area the new management will improve on. Like Ferrari Classic, they could make a ton of money helping owners of older boats and in the process making their own brand look better.
TICafeRacer is offline  
The following users liked this post:
endeavour32 (06-02-2021)
Old 06-02-2021, 06:23 PM
  #7  
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 69
Likes: 0
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Angry

Originally Posted by seafordguy View Post
Call them and tell them you have $120 burning a hole in your pocket and you desperately need a towel with the logo on it.
The lady that answers the phone will not put you thru to talk to anyone, she tell you to send an email. So you tell her you sent 3 emails and she says send another
Seahawk 2000 is offline  
The following users liked this post:
HOSSMAN (06-03-2021)
Old 06-02-2021, 07:44 PM
  #8  
Gold Member
Gold Member
 
seafordguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Seaford, VA
Posts: 4,540
Received 325 Likes on 166 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Seahawk 2000 View Post
The lady that answers the phone will not put you thru to talk to anyone, she tell you to send an email. So you tell her you sent 3 emails and she says send another
I assume you knew my post was a joke right?
seafordguy is offline  
Old 06-02-2021, 10:21 PM
  #9  
Registered
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Chicago
Posts: 7,324
Received 1,904 Likes on 504 Posts
Angry

Originally Posted by Seahawk 2000 View Post
The lady that answers the phone will not put you thru to talk to anyone, she tell you to send an email. So you tell her you sent 3 emails and she says send another
That`s just ridiculous.
ICDEDPPL is offline  
Old 06-02-2021, 11:50 PM
  #10  
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 69
Likes: 0
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default

I did! Just needed to let everybody that the phone doesn't work
Seahawk 2000 is offline  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.