Do I sell the Tiger? >

Do I sell the Tiger?

Notices

Do I sell the Tiger?

Old 12-26-2004, 07:13 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Do I sell the Tiger?

I just read every comment in this thread and rational reasoning comes down to what kind of ride do you like. Everybody has their well defined points.

I have a Top Gun and a 39 OE cat. Not bright enough to have only one boat. If I had to do it all over again, I may not change a thing. I love the way the 40 Skater's and 36 and 43 Nortecs look but I do not like the idea of getting in a boat, being sat in a seat and staying there unless I am running it. When I am a passenger, I like moving around, looking back, and being able to see what is coming.

I have had people out in the cat and they cannot beleive the quality of the ride. At 120+ people are standing and enjoying the ride. I should add one thing, my cat is like a party barge. You can get 13 poeple in the cockpit comfortably and still hit 120+. My OE seats 8 and stands 5 with hand rails with plenty of room left over.

If you have never been on a cat I feel sorry for you. The ride and handling takes time to get used to in rough water. A cat like a cig only understands one thing in rough water:speed.

Take a cat out on what you would consider a rough day then make up your mind. This is one of these things you cannot theorize and make a sound decision.

Last edited by expresscat39; 12-26-2004 at 07:16 AM.
Old 12-26-2004, 09:31 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by expresscat39
I just read every comment in this thread and rational reasoning comes down to what kind of ride do you like. Everybody has their well defined points.

I have a Top Gun and a 39 OE cat. Not bright enough to have only one boat. If I had to do it all over again, I may not change a thing. I love the way the 40 Skater's and 36 and 43 Nortecs look but I do not like the idea of getting in a boat, being sat in a seat and staying there unless I am running it. When I am a passenger, I like moving around, looking back, and being able to see what is coming.

I have had people out in the cat and they cannot beleive the quality of the ride. At 120+ people are standing and enjoying the ride. I should add one thing, my cat is like a party barge. You can get 13 poeple in the cockpit comfortably and still hit 120+. My OE seats 8 and stands 5 with hand rails with plenty of room left over.

If you have never been on a cat I feel sorry for you. The ride and handling takes time to get used to in rough water. A cat like a cig only understands one thing in rough water:speed.

Take a cat out on what you would consider a rough day then make up your mind. This is one of these things you cannot theorize and make a sound decision.
post some pics of your cockpit, sounds really cool.
Old 12-27-2004, 09:06 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Joe,
Have you made a decision yet ?