Old 03-22-2008, 06:56 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LEN, heres a day at lake St. Clair.
Old 03-22-2008, 08:21 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by mr vinyl
Hey guys this might be an opportunity for all of us within a days drive to meet some weekend on Lake St Claire...any thoughts on this??? Bud

Owners from northern Wisc and Mn can come over by the ferry out of Milwaukee or one of the other ports,will save a lot of time.
HELL YEA!!!!! that sounds like a great idea too me. Richard
Old 03-22-2008, 08:57 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 54 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by mr vinyl
Hey guys this might be an opportunity for all of us within a days drive to meet some weekend on Lake St Claire...any thoughts on this??? Bud

Owners from northern Wisc and Mn can come over by the ferry out of Milwaukee or one of the other ports,will save a lot of time.
Well how about GROUND ZERO,, Home of many of the old school Magnums, Mirage, Pantera's, Emerald City Harbor and Jacks. From there to the bay or just stay and greet and meet everyone. I can talk to the Mathis's the owners of Emerald city and Magnum racers , and see what can be done. Many of the past Magnum racer's are still in the area and it could be a great reunion.
Old 03-23-2008, 10:48 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by h2oboater
Well how about GROUND ZERO,, Home of many of the old school Magnums, Mirage, Pantera's, Emerald City Harbor and Jacks. From there to the bay or just stay and greet and meet everyone. I can talk to the Mathis's the owners of Emerald city and Magnum racers , and see what can be done. Many of the past Magnum racer's are still in the area and it could be a great reunion.
Sounds good, that would be really cool..

Count us in anytime, we will be there.... Len
Old 03-23-2008, 11:49 AM
Registered

Mark, Would That Include Ex Magnum Owners?//
Old 03-23-2008, 12:17 PM
Registered

The more the merrier, being around all these MAG's might make you get another one.
Old 03-23-2008, 12:58 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by butch ryan
The more boats the better, but i think anyone that loves magnum weather they have one now, or had one in the past or just peaple who love to see old shcool boats should come,

I really think there should be some kind of run with all the boats that come. as all of us runing together would be cool and make some great pic's

Let me know what i can do, ill be down in harrison twp in the next few weekends looking at boats.

Just my too cents.. Len
Old 03-23-2008, 01:00 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by h2oboater
I'm assuming that means we are welcome in the Pantera??

Originally Posted by RICHARD A DROZE SR.
The more the merrier, being around all these MAG's might make you get another one.
You need to put up more pics!!!!
Nice looking boat!
Old 03-23-2008, 01:28 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 54 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by butch ryan
Butch YES !!!! Any of the old school guy's. Emerald City in the past was the dealer for Magnum, Mirage, Pantera, Cobra, Eagel and more. Jack and Kevin Mathis are in Florida till next week but I think they would go for it, and when it's good time to do it. Last year we had a reunion of any of the past Lake St Clair racer's and crews at the Beach Grill [the old Brownies] and it was GREAT. I hope we can come up with a date that will work for everyone !!!!! Mark

Quick Reply: Magnum Owners

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.