27ft Aronow Cat - Vanilla Ice

Notices

27ft Aronow Cat - Vanilla Ice

Old 07-07-2009, 01:02 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Roger 1
Pictures?
........................Send me your Email address and I would be happy to send pictures.
Old 07-07-2009, 01:15 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by CHEESE
Thats my old boat , I sold it to a guy in Florida, Its a great boat , handles rough water great , not as slow as everybody thinks, not bad when it was flat out , I guess the only thing of concern would be crappy gelcoat on the bottom , it had a few blisters, It never really bothered me , but it was a little bumpy, I think the guy I sold it too put newer motors in it , My wife is pretty pissed off I sold it, She will get over it sooner or later. I now have a 37 aronow V-bottom for sale , Hull only , $ 12K , its very , very nice.
pics - [email protected]
Old 07-07-2009, 09:36 PM
Registered

Please send me info on the 37 Aronow and pic's to [email protected].

I kick my self in the ass for not buying the 42 Aronow raceboat that was on ebay a while back with no power.

Anyone know anything about it.
Old 07-07-2009, 09:53 PM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Is it the red one?
Old 07-07-2009, 10:49 PM
Registered

Its Red with Silver stripes ,was rigged with 1200 `s and # 6`s , you could put anthing you wanted back in there .
Old 07-08-2009, 08:08 AM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

Cheese, good to see you on here.
Good luck w/ the sale.
Old 07-08-2009, 05:19 PM
Registered

Thanks Stormrider, I don`t usally post, But I couldn`t resist this time ,I never really pushed the sale of the cat, it rode that good, and the 37 is just too nice !
Old 07-09-2009, 08:19 PM
Registered

Cheese,

I posted this over at Scream and Fly as well . . . I believe the bottom of your 37' Aronow was blueprinted by Julio deVarona at Scorpion Powerboats in Miami when the boat was new. I knew one of the guys who took it to him to have the work done, and as I understand it, blueprinting is basically fairing and truing of the running surface; removing any hooks, imperfections, defects, etc. I don't know about it running 125 MPH, but I do know the guy who took it to Miami and rigged and ran this boat back in the day and said it was FAST . . . definitely 100++. Good luck with the sale!

Harry
Old 07-11-2009, 06:47 AM
Registered

Well back to this 27 Aronow cat, when it was rough out , it rode even better, but when it was crazy rough and windy ( a typical long island ocean day ) thats when it was really amazing, when everybody is getting the crap kicked out of them( I don`t care how big the boat was ) the Cat would like just get boosted and take off ,I mean it was the greatist. no B.S.
Old 08-13-2009, 02:39 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by CHEESE
Well back to this 27 Aronow cat, when it was rough out , it rode even better, but when it was crazy rough and windy ( a typical long island ocean day ) thats when it was really amazing, when everybody is getting the crap kicked out of them( I don`t care how big the boat was ) the Cat would like just get boosted and take off ,I mean it was the greatist. no B.S.
Very interesting! What speed/motors? Is the boat very heavy, numbers anyone? I am very interested in one located in sweden
http://www.blocket.se/stockholm/USA_..._11&w=3&last=1

How do they handle, scary to turn with, or if you drive pararell with rough sea?

Best regards /Christian from Sweden

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.