27ft Aronow Cat - Vanilla Ice >

27ft Aronow Cat - Vanilla Ice

Notices
Classic Offshore

27ft Aronow Cat - Vanilla Ice

Old 04-17-2010, 11:37 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I to have seen the ebay listing, for the v-ice boat. It was rough!!!! many better buys than that piece, too bad used to be quite a boat.
Old 04-20-2010, 08:58 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by CHEESE View Post
Thats my old boat , I sold it to a guy in Florida, Its a great boat , handles rough water great , not as slow as everybody thinks, not bad when it was flat out , I guess the only thing of concern would be crappy gelcoat on the bottom , it had a few blisters, It never really bothered me , but it was a little bumpy, I think the guy I sold it too put newer motors in it , My wife is pretty pissed off I sold it, She will get over it sooner or later. I now have a 37 aronow V-bottom for sale , Hull only , $ 12K , its very , very nice.
hey cheese, is that the red aronow that was on c.l.? i was gonna buy it to repower but their resale wasnt high enough to make a decent profit.... was a very nice boat though. i shoulda bought it and just resold it as is...haha
Old 04-28-2010, 12:40 PM
Registered

I sold the 37 Aronow to a guy in Germany , its paid in full but not picked up yet, He is having trouble getting it picked up, I am going to ask him if I should sell it and return his money because I need the space , so let me know if your interested.