Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Classic Offshore
Old School Reunion V >

Old School Reunion V

Notices

Old School Reunion V

Old 07-12-2013, 09:04 AM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

----Damn,,,Id forgotten how good Anaconda looks. If I can be of any help to get you on the water, just yell!!! ........Bill S

Last edited by olredalert; 07-12-2013 at 09:16 AM.
Old 07-13-2013, 07:17 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Time to prioritize!

Originally Posted by befu
This is on my bucket list for some year, but my 272 formula is not ready yet. I did just realize I will be up in Milford that weekend visiting family, which is about 50 minutes away. I grew up in Warren at 13 and Mound, so kinda like old school home for me! Is there room for pedestrians to stop by and see some of the classics? New to this boating thing, still getting used to the idea of having to put gas into it and actually using it. Well, if I am lucky anyways!

Brian
Old 07-13-2013, 09:32 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by welfare racing
Time to prioritize!
Ha, my wife says the same thing, but I do not think she means it the same way. I did run the boat Friday and we are getting closer. Ordered a new carb and need to hook up the alpha shift interrupts to work with the new hei's. No fun docking with alphas that behave like crash boxes!

I Think the wife is keen on stopping by there for lunch with our 2 year old in tow (get to leave the other 4 with grandparents). You going to have that 302 there by chance? Actually, some day I do want to look ata the size of a 302 and 311 formula, some of the 31 scarabs or a Baja with a larger cockpit. I need seating!

Hope to see some there and try not to make a fool of myself drooling.

Brian
Old 07-13-2013, 11:52 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by olredalert
----Damn,,,Id forgotten how good Anaconda looks. If I can be of any help to get you on the water, just yell!!! ........Bill S
Hey Mr Bill,

We're having lunch with your Fino creator today!

Jeff
Old 07-13-2013, 09:21 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

-----WOW!!!!,,,,,,Jeff,,,Thats very CQQL! Say hi for me if you get the chance and tell him he did a good job for Bobby R.........Bill S
Old 07-14-2013, 10:01 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 99 Likes on 53 Posts

Hey guys, can anybody put me in contact with someone that has a pair of TRS drives for sale. I was getting my Scarab ready for this last week and blew both drives 10 minutes out. I'm hoping I can find something soon so that I may be able to make it with the Scarab
Old 07-16-2013, 11:01 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 54 Likes on 31 Posts

If anyone needs a hotel room coming to the reunion here are a list of some of the hotels in the area. The Shore Pointe Motor Lodge is the closest, located on 9 mile rd in St Clair Shores Mi. The rest of the hotels are located about 4 miles east off of I-94 in Roseville Mi.

If any boats need fuel Chip Miller's marina is located on the nautical mile @ Miller Marine. Miller Marine has fuels for performance boats @ the fuel dock.

Miller Marina
24770 Jefferson Ave, St Clair Shores, MI ‎
(586) 771-9000 ‎ · millermarina.com
Attached Thumbnails Old School Reunion V-old-school-s.c.s.-map.jpg   Old School Reunion V-old-school-s.c.s.map-1.jpg  
Old 07-17-2013, 03:42 PM
Registered

Wish I could make it, but just found out we are getting another 1 and 2 year old today, so dragging 3 kids, 2 and under is not my idea of enjoying a lunch out with my wife and looking at classic offshore boats. Maybe next year I can bring my Formula 272 LS up for the run instead! We ran it today and continue to work some bugs out of it. I am really getting to like the boat, it is a very nice size craft that gives it some versatility.

Looks like a beautiful forecast for Saturday also, you guys should have a blast!

Brian "the spectator"
Old 07-18-2013, 07:41 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by phughes69
Hey guys, can anybody put me in contact with someone that has a pair of TRS drives for sale. I was getting my Scarab ready for this last week and blew both drives 10 minutes out. I'm hoping I can find something soon so that I may be able to make it with the Scarab
Try Bruce at Nautical Mile Marine Service 586-775-6622
He got me a new TRS for my Donzi
Old 07-19-2013, 10:23 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I am planning on being there....

Wannabe

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.