Notices

Cary 29

Old 05-04-2019, 04:42 PM
Registered

Received 112 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by Cary 29
Hey Pete, good for you... you maybe back to the water before me... They're telling me June so fingers crossed. The water levels are the issue again it looks like, not good. But too much is better than not enough.
Looked at the other one torn down the other day, no surprise there, looks better than the other one, it was nothing. Just going thru the parts to get list, anything and everything that might be an issue going forward is up to be replaced. Went up and got the info for new bilge pumps and blowers this afternoon, the money has wings, no end to this chit. I have been spoiled by this boat and how cheap it has been to maintain for the last decade plus. WTF I could die and someone would just spend my money on dumb chit.

I'm in no hurry, be happy with the end of June, have the 4th and then the rest of the summer.

Took a look at the water level Friday afternoon, in Odgensburg and down thru to Waddington, looks a little high but not at any problem level that I could see. The Racquette here where we are is running pretty good and that feeds into the St. Lawrence. Nothing like a couple years back.

Last edited by RaggedEdge; 05-04-2019 at 04:48 PM.
Old 05-04-2019, 08:22 PM
Registered

Received 171 Likes on 70 Posts

Yeah me too Peter, looking like I won't be able to make it till July 1. Motors coming in June.
Old 05-07-2019, 07:38 PM
Registered

Cool

Yeah me too Peter, looking like I won't be able to make it till July 1. Motors coming in June.

Fools and their money are soon parted, so goes the saying. The inner me keeps saying something about Whipples, Whipples are good! You need some Whipples!
Old 05-08-2019, 06:57 AM
Registered

Now would be a good time to do it... Not to encourage you to go forward or anything....
Old 05-08-2019, 05:24 PM
Registered

Cool

Now would be a good time to do it... Not to encourage you to go forward or anything....

I have wrestled with this all winter. There was a boat up in Ontario a year or so ago, a 2005, that had been done, ran 114-116 something like that. Was said to be on rails and I believe that to be true based on my time in the Cow with Kelly O at 116 +. The hull will handle the speed, just have reservations about the drives long term. I am sure it would be a hoot and a half to run for sure!

Besides I currently have Dave, aka Axa, covered by close to 70. The Black Fountain spanks the dud Formula once again.
Old 05-20-2019, 05:53 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 135 Likes on 64 Posts

Cary,Certainly was a pleasure to speak on the the phone the other day catching up on all things boats and Superboats, now that I've connected all the dots... The suspense is killing me for both of us, waiting on 300R's that is. I'm being told fall for mine. Totally sucks. An updates on yours?
Old 05-20-2019, 06:48 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by SUPERSTITIOUS
Cary,Certainly was a pleasure to speak on the the phone the other day catching up on all things boats and Superboats, now that I've connected all the dots... The suspense is killing me for both of us, waiting on 300R's that is. I'm being told fall for mine. Totally sucks. An updates on yours?
Yeah it was great to speak with you Gary, a pleasure speaking with a Superboat guy who loves Black also... I was told last week that I have mine coming in June. They couldn't get a date but promised June supposedly. Oh well i have to be patient. Everyone says they're worth the wait... Just keep Coen on Pace and dial that thing in with killer rigging. You won't be disappointed. You are building my dream boat. I can tell from what you are doing that it's going to be Awesome.
Old 06-11-2019, 03:40 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 135 Likes on 64 Posts

Any motor updates!!! Please say yes.....
Old 06-11-2019, 04:43 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by SUPERSTITIOUS
Any motor updates!!! Please say yes.....
Funny thing here, was thinking the same thing this morning.

Not that my "Guy" is doing any better for me, have no idea when he might grace me with the time to put the paid for items back in. Just goes to show you that however well you know someone you should never treat them real well and expect them to treat you the same when money is involved.

Why has the world come to this, total BS.
Old 06-16-2019, 08:10 PM
Registered

Just received the motors this past week. Thrashing now....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.