Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Classic Offshore
1986 Wellcraft SCARAB Panther  MINT UNRESTORED  ,ADVICE... >

1986 Wellcraft SCARAB Panther MINT UNRESTORED ,ADVICE...

Notices

1986 Wellcraft SCARAB Panther MINT UNRESTORED ,ADVICE...

Old 01-07-2016, 05:50 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by xxxxxxx1
Thanks for the positive feedback on the Panther folks, just out there trying to live the boating dream.

Dave , I cant believe your boat is racked right above the 86 Panther at the Marina...what a small world!
I noticed above your 29 Shockwave yesterday and I must say it is bad ass and it looks immaculate!!!! What year is that bad boy? it looks brand new!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]549413[/ATTACH]

notice the #52 right above the boat !
Thats is funny, the Shockwave is a 2000 she has a 500EFI, MOTOR AND RUNS GREAT! no where near looking the way I want her, but she is getting there, hope to get down to the marina this weekend for a full buff out and wax! i would like to check out your boat sometime!
Old 01-12-2016, 12:27 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here is a pic of the vintage Scarab Panther actually in the water. This boat was asleep in the marina for about 6 years , happy to have breathed some life back into her.

I am really inspired from reading the thread about the "top banana " arriving in Thailand .
That confirms my belief that the passion is strong in old school powerboats![ATTACH=CONFIG]549599[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails 1986 Wellcraft SCARAB Panther  MINT UNRESTORED  ,ADVICE...-image.jpg  
Old 01-12-2016, 12:50 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 84 Likes on 31 Posts

Congrats! Always loved the lines on the classic Scarabs, especially the Panther.
Old 01-13-2016, 05:33 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

good to meet you at the Marina last weekend, still tweaking on the Shockwave, will see ya on the water soon! your boat is so original, good luck with her !
Old 01-21-2016, 10:29 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Scarab3DMC
good to meet you at the Marina last weekend, still tweaking on the Shockwave, will see ya on the water soon! your boat is so original, good luck with her !
Thanks Tom A and great seeing you again at the marina Schockwave Dave;.hope to see you out there again soon! Here is the Scarab Panther floating with the 100% original interior.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]549957[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails 1986 Wellcraft SCARAB Panther  MINT UNRESTORED  ,ADVICE...-img_1043.jpg