1974 Team Cigarette Open with a Yanmar 300 hp >

1974 Team Cigarette Open with a Yanmar 300 hp

Notices

1974 Team Cigarette Open with a Yanmar 300 hp

Old 01-24-2024, 07:01 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by larslindroth
What makes you think he'd show in Louisiana? He lives in Connecticut. He sold the boat. The boat could be in Europe by now, but I find it's a very good chance the new owner lives and keeps it in New England somewhere.
I meant I won't see him since I live in Louisiana. I'll just keep searching online for it if it ever comes up again.
Old 01-26-2024, 12:37 AM
Registered

Received 680 Likes on 313 Posts

Originally Posted by Redemption
I meant I won't see him since I live in Louisiana. I'll just keep searching online for it if it ever comes up again.
Very well. Lousiana is a fine place and there are several Cary 28 and 32 with diesels being fished there. Either model needs to have been manufactured

before Elton Cary's sale of Cary Marine in 1973 to be of high quality. I'm partial to the Cary 28 model even more so than the Cigarette with diesel installation..

Last edited by larslindroth; 01-27-2024 at 01:44 PM.
The following users liked this post:
Redemption (02-01-2024)
Old 02-01-2024, 07:50 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by larslindroth
Very well. Lousiana is a fine place and there are several Cary 28 and 32 with diesels being fished there. Either model needs to have been manufactured

before Elton Cary's sale of Cary Marine in 1973 to be of high quality. I'm partial to the Cary 28 model even more so than the Cigarette with diesel installation..

I'll look for those too, thanks 👍
The following users liked this post:
larslindroth (02-01-2024)