Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Concept
unhappy customer >

unhappy customer

Notices

unhappy customer

Old 07-14-2008, 05:16 PM
Steve_H

call your states insurance commissioner . insurance companies get put under the microscope by the commissioner's office in these situations and they will have to jump through hoops to get you satisfied in a timely matter.

Old 07-14-2008, 05:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Steve_H
call your states insurance commissioner . insurance companies get put under the microscope by the commissioner's office in these situations and they will have to jump through hoops to get you satisfied in a timely matter.
thank you
sounds like a good idea
Old 07-14-2008, 06:02 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 36 Likes on 10 Posts

For the love of god, I love hearing the dirty laundry but... Do you see any other boat builder responding to customers on this site. It looks very unproffesional and I would of just assumed there was two sides to the story. However you cleared it up by reinforcing that your driver had the boat. Bottom line is your driver is responsible. Send him another similar concept to borrow until he gets paid.
Old 07-14-2008, 08:42 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by BraceYourself
For the love of god, I love hearing the dirty laundry but... Do you see any other boat builder responding to customers on this site. It looks very unproffesional and I would of just assumed there was two sides to the story. However you cleared it up by reinforcing that your driver had the boat. Bottom line is your driver is responsible. Send him another similar concept to borrow until he gets paid.
agree'd and i also DO NOT BLAME HIM FOR NOT WANTING HIS INS CO TO PAY...his insurance company shouldnt be involved at all unless it was his fault. Bro what you need to do his contact his insurance company yourself, get the insurance comm involed and it will get resolved...
Old 07-14-2008, 09:22 PM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Wow, I thought Dollabill was the only guy that got the shaft from Concept.

This is the Jim Darr of boat companies, everytime they pop on here the buyer/their client gets hammered in public and nothing is their fault. Concept was better off not having a forum/ they didn't get the chance to stick their foot in their mouth!
Old 07-14-2008, 09:45 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Cool ???????????????????????

Turn it into your insurance company, they will pay you in full and go after _oncepts insurance and your rates won't go up, let your insurance company fight it........................ with the cash settlement go buy another CC fishboat, it doesn't have to be a _oncept??
Old 07-14-2008, 09:50 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Cool 2008 36'

http://www.yachtauctions.com/detail.asp?stockNo=18336

Here is one for sale??????? How much are they new??
Old 07-15-2008, 06:30 AM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by blume
Turn it into your insurance company, they will pay you in full and go after _oncepts insurance and your rates won't go up, let your insurance company fight it........................ with the cash settlement go buy another CC fishboat, it doesn't have to be a _oncept??
First, I'm not going to say one bad thing about _oncept so lets get that out of the way and, for the love of god, please don't say I did. I just want to offer some advice.....

Rob file a claim with your insurance co. Then have your atty follow immediately to make sure the claim is paid in a timely fashion. The statement earlier about your insurance company going after theirs is correct.

I've was involved in many situations like this when I had my business. This is the best way to handle it.

Once you have it resolved, contact Blume and he can find you a great boat.
Old 07-15-2008, 06:31 AM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Holy Crap!!!!!!
Old 07-15-2008, 06:55 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Bullet Holes in one of the Fairings, hence ad says motor wont start...... When the man is hanging out of the Bright Orange Chopter, he says to stop he means it!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: unhappy customer

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.