Notices

unhappy customer

Old 07-14-2008, 01:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default unhappy customer

May 22nd concept came and got my boat
concept dealers trailor errickson marine
concept truck and driver boat came off the trailor on I-75 and is totaled
they have done nothing. they said they called there ins. company and thats all they need to do..
It has been 7 weeks im still paying the payment ,the rack, ins etc..
Susan said they cant afford to build me a boat all there money is tied up in the 44
I have owned this boat for 10 months and they have had it for 5 months total
Old 07-14-2008, 01:42 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 31 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by robbyd3
May 22nd concept came and got my boat
concept dealers trailor errickson marine
concept truck and driver boat came off the trailor on I-75 and is totaled
they have done nothing. they said they called there ins. company and thats all they need to do..
It has been 7 weeks im still paying the payment ,the rack, ins etc..
Susan said they cant afford to build me a boat all there money is tied up in the 44
I have owned this boat for 10 months and they have had it for 5 months total

I only know one side of the story...so what I would try and do is work it out somehow as each 42 or each boat is sold to get a certain amount coin. Do it through an attorney and get it worked out where you are happy plus some interest and loss of boating. Yes, it's unfortunate, but it's better for them to be in business in these hard times to make sure you get your funds. Also put a lien on the 42 or until it is sold..so you are a private owner in it..Honestly Ive been through this with a Motor Co/wanna be boat dealer in Lousianna...it's best to try and work things out before the attorneys make all the money.. Good Luck.
Old 07-14-2008, 01:55 PM
Registered

Concept is expediting this matter as quickly as possible with our insurance company. He reported to his insurance company but made the choice in lieu of getting payment immediately from his insurance company to go after ours to get paid. Ours is taking their sweet time for sure; all insurance companies of course do not want to pay. Get his money from his insurance company and let them battle it out. Regardless of any cash position, we are not going to build him a new boat and wait to see what happens; take that anger and make your insurance company write you a check!
Old 07-14-2008, 02:27 PM

I have called my ins. company 4 weeks ago. and just talked to them today to see if they will pay i am doing everything i can to get them(my ins. company) to pay. TRUST ME i want this resolved and i have never looked for a pay day. luis told me five weeks ago that i would have a boat in six weeks \ I EVEN HAVE A QUOTE FROM THEM
please do not speek for me as you dont know what i am doing .
Old 07-14-2008, 02:31 PM

I will give the name and # of my ins. company and you can call them yourself and see
the boat was in your possesion
ITS BEIN 7 WEEKS!!!!!!! YOUR COMPANY BROKE MY BOAT....
Old 07-14-2008, 02:36 PM

Originally Posted by Jassman
I only know one side of the story...so what I would try and do is work it out somehow as each 42 or each boat is sold to get a certain amount coin. Do it through an attorney and get it worked out where you are happy plus some interest and loss of boating. Yes, it's unfortunate, but it's better for them to be in business in these hard times to make sure you get your funds. Also put a lien on the 42 or until it is sold..so you are a private owner in it..Honestly Ive been through this with a Motor Co/wanna be boat dealer in Lousianna...it's best to try and work things out before the attorneys make all the money.. Good Luck.
I have bein trying to work it out .They pretty much said they dont owe me a boat and if there ins company doesnt cover it and nether does mine then i am screwed
Old 07-14-2008, 03:22 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

Robbyd3,

If you can get paid from Concept's insurance company, let me know. I've got a friend that is a new Glasstream dealer here in VA, and has several boats he needs to get rid of.
Old 07-14-2008, 03:58 PM
Registered

please do not speek for me as you dont know what i am doing .[/QUOTE]

I am not speaking for you, I am repeating what you told me in our last conversation and in one of your conversations with Luis because you were afraid your rates would go up.
Old 07-14-2008, 04:21 PM
instigator
Platinum Member

if that boat was being towed by a Concept truck, regardless of who owns the trailer, Concept and it's insurance company needs to pony up... that boat was in specific care, custody and control. I smell a stall tactic....
Old 07-14-2008, 04:50 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you are insured through Progressive hold onto your ASS because you are in for rough RIDE!!!!

Quick Reply: unhappy customer

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.