Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > DCB
Post Your Dcb Pics Here!!!!!! >

Post Your Dcb Pics Here!!!!!!

Like Tree0Likes

Post Your Dcb Pics Here!!!!!!

Reply

Old 09-05-2007, 11:13 PM
  #11
Registered
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Scottsdale
My Boat: 2009 DCB 35/1075's
Posts: 238
Default

Originally Posted by Bottomfeeder View Post
Boat does everything well except passing a fuel dock! .46mpg is average I'll post some interior pics later,,its also for sale
Interior and engine pics
Attached Thumbnails Post Your Dcb Pics Here!!!!!!-img_0637.jpg   Post Your Dcb Pics Here!!!!!!-img_0641.jpg   Post Your Dcb Pics Here!!!!!!-img_0493.jpg  

Bottomfeeder is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 10:51 AM
  #12
Masher touches my
Gold Member
 
Outdrive1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Phoenix, Az
My Boat: DCB DCB DCB DCB DCB
Posts: 2,280
Default

No-one else on OSO owns a DCB? Here's one I just bought.
Attached Thumbnails Post Your Dcb Pics Here!!!!!!-resized-dcb.jpg  
Outdrive1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 10:29 PM
  #13
Registered
iTrader: (4)
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Bowling Green, Kentucky
My Boat: DCB F-32
Posts: 1,866
Default

Nice looking rig B.C. You will enjoy the DCB. I have had mine for 2 years and I appreciate the quality more with time. Mine is 2001 and everyone thinks it's new. Your gonna have to change your user name though. I'm still working on the change myself. Mine's 2 boats ago. What does it have for power?
Eric
SkiDoc is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 03:53 PM
  #14
Masher touches my
Gold Member
 
Outdrive1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Phoenix, Az
My Boat: DCB DCB DCB DCB DCB
Posts: 2,280
Default

525 for now. I've only had a vee that ran 80mph, the cat feels weird above 80. Not really used to the feeling and I don't have any confidence in it yet. That being said I will probably put a Whipple on it this summer, or I'll pull the 525 and buy an aftermarket 800hp motor from someone.

The quality of the build is amazing. I don't think I've seen anything like it in person before. I know they paid extra for the epoxy bilge, it's as smooth and shiny as the outside of the boat. The front and rear cap with the tiny stainless rubrail is perfect too. For anyone who has never looked over a DCB in person, it's something to be seen. The rigging is right there with the best East coast builders.
Outdrive1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 01:54 AM
  #15
Registered
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: SAN DIEGO,CA
Posts: 4
Default

Originally Posted by BADKACHINA View Post
525 for now. I've only had a vee that ran 80mph, the cat feels weird above 80. Not really used to the feeling and I don't have any confidence in it yet. That being said I will probably put a Whipple on it this summer, or I'll pull the 525 and buy an aftermarket 800hp motor from someone.

The quality of the build is amazing. I don't think I've seen anything like it in person before. I know they paid extra for the epoxy bilge, it's as smooth and shiny as the outside of the boat. The front and rear cap with the tiny stainless rubrail is perfect too. For anyone who has never looked over a DCB in person, it's something to be seen. The rigging is right there with the best East coast builders.




DONT be so gay! Go big or go home

heard through the grapevine that this GT QUAD ROTOR will fit under the hatch. Your 26 would be BAD with 1200hp
TOBTEK is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 09:16 AM
  #16
Masher touches my
Gold Member
 
Outdrive1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Phoenix, Az
My Boat: DCB DCB DCB DCB DCB
Posts: 2,280
Default

Originally Posted by TOBTEK View Post
DONT be so gay! Go big or go home

heard through the grapevine that this GT QUAD ROTOR will fit under the hatch. Your 26 would be BAD with 1200hp
Tell Andy to sell my other boat, and I'll make him an offer on this. Hell, I should list the 525 now and get the ball rolling.
Outdrive1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 09:43 AM
  #17
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Thread Starter
 
EXTREMEMARINE.COM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: North Carolina
My Boat: Dave's Custom Boats
Posts: 87
Default

Congrats on the new boat!! I have to say i'm a little partial, but your comments about the rigging and build quality can't be any more on point!!!!!! Dave and his crew are great people. You won't be disappointed!
EXTREMEMARINE.COM is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 02:31 AM
  #18
Registered
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: SAN DIEGO,CA
Posts: 4
Default

Originally Posted by BADKACHINA View Post
Tell Andy to sell my other boat, and I'll make him an offer on this. Hell, I should list the 525 now and get the ball rolling.

thats a good idea. Id think your 525 is worth some bucks. what would you guess yours is worth?
TOBTEK is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 09:46 AM
  #19
Masher touches my
Gold Member
 
Outdrive1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Phoenix, Az
My Boat: DCB DCB DCB DCB DCB
Posts: 2,280
Default

Originally Posted by TOBTEK View Post
thats a good idea. Id think your 525 is worth some bucks. what would you guess yours is worth?
I'd say in the upper teens, maybe closer to 20 with the headers.
Outdrive1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 08:48 PM
  #20
GPM
Registered
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Pa
My Boat: Sold my DCB
Posts: 2,279
Default

Pair of 02 Mach 26
Attached Thumbnails Post Your Dcb Pics Here!!!!!!-deep-creek-2004-023.jpg  

Last edited by GPM; 11-25-2007 at 08:51 PM.
GPM is offline  
Reply With Quote

Quick Reply: Post Your Dcb Pics Here!!!!!!


OSO Sponsor
OSO Advertiser
OSO Advertiser
OSO Advertiser