Just Purchased 38zr Comp >

Just Purchased 38zr Comp

Notices

Just Purchased 38zr Comp

Old 10-13-2007, 05:01 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks!!!

I would love to do more runs....But as sit here in my house with my 2 year old and my 8 month old I realize this is not my my year to run my boat! Its my time to be dad. I will make every run I can......short of a divorce....this and next year. The boat is driving better than I have the skill to drive it. So with Doug's help we will go to every run available. I can't say enough about Randy at Cobra Power...He did an unbelievable job with the set up!!!! It is only the second ZRC ever with #6's and, I believe, by the far the best handling!

Yes that is the 45zx, it did great! Ran a solid 70+ all day long!
Old 10-13-2007, 06:38 PM
Banned

How are the Max Machine drives holding up?
Old 10-14-2007, 07:34 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

I wish Donzi made a 43 Comp..... Wrap around windshield.... Six Seats.....
Old 10-14-2007, 10:16 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by cuda
How are the Max Machine drives holding up?
They didn't. Thus the re-rig to SSM VI's
Old 07-16-2009, 09:24 AM
Registered

Received 15 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by young.gun
Thanks!!!

I would love to do more runs....But as sit here in my house with my 2 year old and my 8 month old I realize this is not my my year to run my boat! Its my time to be dad. I will make every run I can......short of a divorce....this and next year. The boat is driving better than I have the skill to drive it. So with Doug's help we will go to every run available. I can't say enough about Randy at Cobra Power...He did an unbelievable job with the set up!!!! It is only the second ZRC ever with #6's and, I believe, by the far the best handling!

Yes that is the 45zx, it did great! Ran a solid 70+ all day long!

Where did your zrc end up?
Old 07-16-2009, 09:41 AM
Registered

Received 61 Likes on 22 Posts

I saw it around Texoma last week. First time I have seen it since the redo. WOW!
Old 07-16-2009, 08:39 PM
Registered

i just got it back! I had it sold to a friend that wanted it to be red so it is now RED...he had to back out of the purchase for personal reasons so I ended up with it again.

It is still for sale! The run in Texoma was the first time it has been in the water since the season Finale in Sarasota 2007!!!!!! So rather than letting it sit anymore decided to have it completely gone thru change fluids and impellers and take for a spin. It is still as BAD as ever, runs 115 to 118 all day. And its like new...well hell it is new...new paint, new interior, new gauges, new dash panels, new rigging with #6 drives and BAM 1550 trans. Considering how little the boat was used before all this was done, its newer than a lot of "new" boats sitting on dealers lots.

It is going to be around Lake Lewisville and Texoma for the rest of the summer.
Old 07-17-2009, 07:26 AM
Registered

Received 15 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by young.gun
i just got it back! I had it sold to a friend that wanted it to be red so it is now RED...he had to back out of the purchase for personal reasons so I ended up with it again.

It is still for sale! The run in Texoma was the first time it has been in the water since the season Finale in Sarasota 2007!!!!!! So rather than letting it sit anymore decided to have it completely gone thru change fluids and impellers and take for a spin. It is still as BAD as ever, runs 115 to 118 all day. And its like new...well hell it is new...new paint, new interior, new gauges, new dash panels, new rigging with #6 drives and BAM 1550 trans. Considering how little the boat was used before all this was done, its newer than a lot of "new" boats sitting on dealers lots.

It is going to be around Lake Lewisville and Texoma for the rest of the summer.

Great to see its getting used! Got any recent pics of it?