Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Donzi
New to me 2008 35 ZR >

New to me 2008 35 ZR

Notices

New to me 2008 35 ZR

Old 06-28-2010, 09:48 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Andy, sweet ride! I was torn between a 353 fastech and a 35 ZR, but think i am sold on the Donzi after seeing these pics today! Anything you regret or wish was better on yours? Hows it handle in the rough (3-4++)?
Old 06-29-2010, 05:22 PM
Registered

I don't really regret anything about the boat, well maybe more power if I had the cash. The only things that I have done to the boat since getting her are changing out the GPS antenna and getting a full mooring cover. I will have to post some pictures og the cover one of the these days.

The boat is great in the rough. I just had to used to not trimming down turning and not over trimming the boat at speed. Otherwise the boat is a blast to drive. The Donzi factory support has been great great aswell. Any question I have had they answered and even got me a part that isn't in production anymore.
Old 06-30-2010, 12:16 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What kind of top end do you see with the HO's?
Old 06-30-2010, 06:15 PM
Registered

The fastest I have gotten is 79.5 on gps. Although I can run 77.5 to 78.5 consistently. Seems like the engines are really effected by the humidity and warm air lately. Almost need to reprop the boat for the heat.