What's up with DonziDirect.com? >

What's up with DonziDirect.com?

Notices

What's up with DonziDirect.com?

Old 01-20-2015, 02:31 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jvcobra
Sounds like they took care of you. Just have to remember sometimes they aren't Amazon.com with next day prime shipping
I will give them this they did call me and try to contact me yesterday twice with the shipping and tracking info. Ironically the tracking number is no good.
Old 01-20-2015, 04:08 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by s022mag
I will give them this they did call me and try to contact me yesterday twice with the shipping and tracking info. Ironically the tracking number is no good.
The tracking number works. However, since yesterday was MLK day, USPS wasn't running. Sometimes it takes a while for tracking numbers to become active. The package is en route as indicated by the tracking number.

Sunny
DonziDirect.Com
Old 01-20-2015, 04:48 PM
Registered

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by DonziDirect.Com
The tracking number works. However, since yesterday was MLK day, USPS wasn't running. Sometimes it takes a while for tracking numbers to become active. The package is en route as indicated by the tracking number.

Sunny
DonziDirect.Com

I ordered a set of decals for my 22 classic 87 limited.. My decals arrived on time and as promised..

Joe
Old 01-21-2015, 08:30 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Pull your truck into your garage, borrow your wifes hair dryer, clean and warm up the glass for a couple of minutes, then apply your decal. I just did mine last week on my new tow vehicle. works like a champ!

tom
Old 01-22-2015, 06:12 AM
Registered

Received 607 Likes on 275 Posts

In an earlier post I was not bashing DonziDirect. My decal comment was out of line though. My decal was custom and was larger than what DD offered. They warranteed a seat bottom for me that had some issues after 3 seasons and I did not expect that. That is great customer service.
Old 01-22-2015, 11:01 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by thirdchildhood
In an earlier post I was not bashing DonziDirect. My decal comment was out of line though. My decal was custom and was larger than what DD offered. They warranteed a seat bottom for me that had some issues after 3 seasons and I did not expect that. That is great customer service.
Thanks Carl.

In case anyone is wondering, we make custom decals every week. We have the largest selection of original Donzi logo art that there is, going all the way back to 1964, and can produce them in any size, color, or finish. By royalty agreement the Donzi factory gets a cut of the proceeds on every decal we sell, so of course they frown on private shops that counterfeit their logos. We aren't here to judge, but we use the original factory supplier for all of our decals and stand behind our quality.

We are a small business serving a specialty market, and due to limited demand many of our items are made to order. While we don't advertise ourselves as an overnight solution, we do the best we can.

Thank you to our customers for their support!

Sunny
DonziDirect.com
Old 01-22-2015, 02:48 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 84 Likes on 31 Posts

I can attest to the work!

DonziDirect made this awesome hatch decal for me and it is holding up great!

Josh and Sunny are great people!
Attached Thumbnails What's up with DonziDirect.com?-hatch-logo.jpg   What's up with DonziDirect.com?-cape-coral-2014.jpg  
Old 01-24-2015, 06:58 AM
Registered

This thread makes no sense. Josh offers a great service at a reasonable price. I've ordered many times without issue, and Josh always gets right back to you, if you have any questions.

You went on bash mode without giving him a fair chance to respond.

I've even had Josh help me mimic the ZR door design on my 26zx, and also change decal colors to custom match my truck & boat.

Give the guy a break. Jeez.
Old 01-24-2015, 05:22 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Donzi ZX
This thread makes no sense. Josh offers a great service at a reasonable price. I've ordered many times without issue, and Josh always gets right back to you, if you have any questions.

You went on bash mode without giving him a fair chance to respond.

I've even had Josh help me mimic the ZR door design on my 26zx, and also change decal colors to custom match my truck & boat.

Give the guy a break. Jeez.
For the record I didn't bash anyone, I just wanted to know if anyone knew what was going on. They said they were on vacation till Jan 5th, I don't remember seeing it listed on there website then again I wasn't looking either. I was just kind of annoyed when it was taking this long after I ordered a door latch back in the fall that took just as long. Should I have called and seen what was taken so long before I wrote a post on OSO? Sure, but must of the time everyone here is helpful. It's just a little hard for me to understand how a decal takes 7 to 10 days to process when under the description on its web pages says usually ships within 3 to 5. They guy I have ordered all my other decals from is probably a lot smaller company with much more decals to print then just Donzi. I will give Sunny a big Thank you for shipping 2 day priority, it wasn't necessary but I do appreciate it.

This won't stop me from ordering from Donzidirect in the future, just was upset about the lack of communication from there customer service, which was prompt to reply after I made contact via email and OSO.

BTW, the decal looks real good can't wait to put it on my new tow rig, special thank for the koozie too
Old 01-25-2015, 07:07 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Yes, you should have called first. You ordered a custom made item from a small business during the holiday season. You missed the notation on their website that they were closed. A call would have answered your question, and they have an 800 number so the call would be free!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.