What's up with DonziDirect.com? >

What's up with DonziDirect.com?

Notices

What's up with DonziDirect.com?

Old 01-25-2015, 10:40 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Scott B
Yes, you should have called first. You ordered a custom made item from a small business during the holiday season. You missed the notation on their website that they were closed. A call would have answered your question, and they have an 800 number so the call would be free!
Thanks for the input, I'll call for now on.
Old 02-05-2015, 10:03 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by s022mag
For the record I didn't bash anyone, I just wanted to know if anyone knew what was going on. They said they were on vacation till Jan 5th, I don't remember seeing it listed on there website then again I wasn't looking either. I was just kind of annoyed when it was taking this long after I ordered a door latch back in the fall that took just as long. Should I have called and seen what was taken so long before I wrote a post on OSO? Sure, but must of the time everyone here is helpful. It's just a little hard for me to understand how a decal takes 7 to 10 days to process when under the description on its web pages says usually ships within 3 to 5. They guy I have ordered all my other decals from is probably a lot smaller company with much more decals to print then just Donzi. I will give Sunny a big Thank you for shipping 2 day priority, it wasn't necessary but I do appreciate it.

This won't stop me from ordering from Donzidirect in the future, just was upset about the lack of communication from there customer service, which was prompt to reply after I made contact via email and OSO.

BTW, the decal looks real good can't wait to put it on my new tow rig, special thank for the koozie too
I may be able to shed a small ray of light onto this. I am a vendor for many new boat manufacturers, I also do some work for Donzi Direct. Last week we had a simple grab rail come in for refinish from Sunny, most vendors would have sent it because the finish wasn't serious, they however wanted to make sure the product was top notch. I always say a higher quality end product always removes any pain from a delivery wait, a crappy product is upsetting for a long long time. Sometime good stuff takes time.