fish box drains >

fish box drains

Notices

fish box drains

Old 04-18-2019, 08:15 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default fish box drains

Ok dumb question I'm sure, but go easy on me please. I'm pretty new at the saltwater boat world and I just got a new to me Donzi 35ZF open. I just got it home a few days ago and haven't had time to find a storage so its been sitting outside for about a week and we have had a couple days of rain since then. I went out to clean it out today when I noticed the fish boxes were filled with water and I couldn't find a way to empty them. I tried every switch on the console trying to find a pump but no luck. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.
Old 04-18-2019, 09:40 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1,123 Likes on 473 Posts

Possibly no help but.....
I had a Fountain CC and the fish boxes drained through the macerator and out to sea. You may have a similar set up and need to turn on the macerator separately.

If the water is very dirty, you may even have missed the drain plugs in the boxes, gotta pull them out first! Sounds silly, but possible.

RR

Last edited by rak rua; 04-18-2019 at 09:44 PM.
Old 04-22-2019, 07:32 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

It should have a fish box pump (macerator) switch. The pump on mine is under the stb rear hatch behind the step thru door.