Anyone use All American Drive Service? >

Anyone use All American Drive Service?

Notices

Anyone use All American Drive Service?

Old 05-29-2011, 10:38 PM
Chris
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have used them in the past...with good results.

Chris
Old 06-02-2011, 08:48 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just got mine back from George at AADS (2 bravos, X-Mod package with Cryoed gears). I second what others have said- the customer service is amazing. He had an issue with UPS and the place he uses to cryo his gears but still managed to get my drives back to me in time for testing before memorial day weekend. Always available to help walk me through any issues on the reinstall (first time doing it myself). Just got through the initial 5 hour break-in and they are performing flawlessly. It's great to know that in today's world of excuses and "good-enough" work, that there are still people like George and places like AADS out there that value precision and customer service. Highly recommend!
Old 06-02-2011, 10:32 AM
Registered

As I have posted on other threads George has been great to work with. We have worked together on finding better materials and surface treating processes to improve the weak areas of the drives.
I just changed over to the NEO oil that he sells special for the drives. Had me break-in the drive with the Merc oil and than go to the NEO.
Drive shifts very good and the testing for the surface treatment is working great. He also had all my gears Cryo'ed and the lowers REM polished along with the surface treatment I had done. Also had the billet top cap with the 7/16" studs added along with a better lower tower to help support the clutch shaft and gears.
After around 20 hours I will take a look at the gears and see how they are doing, but so far it feels much smoother then a standard set-up and the boat is performing very well.
A+++ to George, he is always looking for a better mouse trap.
Old 07-30-2013, 09:34 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 23 Likes on 11 Posts

old thread I know but was wondering if they are still doing good work and customer service???

thanks,

Craig
Old 07-30-2013, 06:03 PM
Registered

still around great service.
Old 07-31-2013, 05:18 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 23 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by FOUNTAIN10METER
still around great service.
thanks...have some sport-master lowers on outboards and a possible upgrade to bravo X's due to HP increase. any first hand experience with the bravo upgrading they do?
Old 07-31-2013, 06:12 PM
Registered

George took my XRITS Drives and built them up for big power. No problems so far. I have 800hps that Joey Griffin built. Took the boost down to 5,5 so running a solid 700 hp. Boat hits 100 no problem. Ask George what he did to my drives. Tell him AL from NJ.
Old 08-02-2013, 12:47 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Just sent my busted bravo to George for a rebuild/upgrade yesterday. I'll report back when I get it back and get some time on it, but he's been great to deal with so far.
Old 08-02-2013, 01:48 PM
Registered

Received 754 Likes on 406 Posts

Originally Posted by Wasted Income
Just sent my busted bravo to George for a rebuild/upgrade yesterday. I'll report back when I get it back and get some time on it, but he's been great to deal with so far.
That sucks, Jeff. Upper or lower? Let me know how it goes as I got a buddy with a busted XZ that he wants to get repaired over the winter. This would be another option to The Bravo Shop at LOTO.
Old 08-02-2013, 06:18 PM
Platinum Member

George is the man! He did my drives, I'm running 800 hps, no problems so far. Customer service can't be beat; he even flew my first drive to me and picked up my other drive at no cost and his turn around time for me has been unbelievable. Drives is all he does 7 days a week.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.